PROLOGUE

PRESENT DAY
09:30 a.m.

"Alicia, Kristianna and Kristan come and have your breakfast soon. Sitting by the window won't bring Aunt Annabelle soon. She will take her time so till then you can have your breakfast girls. Your dad and uncle are waiting on the table."

"Yes, mom. We're coming." replied Alicia.

"Can't we wait till mom comes?" asked the twins Kristianna and Kristan.

"Sweetheart, your mom won't like if you don't have your breakfast on time just because of her." Jane tried persuading the twins. "Okay, Aunt Jane. As you say."

They all sat on the table together for breakfast. This was what every weekend used to happen. Nathan, Daniel, Annabelle and Jane used to meet and spend the whole day together alongwith their kids.

Today was the book launch of Annabelle so she was out from last night but she was supposed to join them for the breakfast. Everyone was waiting for her to show up with the first copy of her book especially Kristianna, Kristan and Alicia.

Annabelle was blessed with two twins.

The book was based on their real life story and was titled-'The Stolen Diary'. The kids till now didn't knew their parents story because it was a deal. They were supposed to wait till the launch of this book which was on the 5th birthday of the girls.
Then their was a knock on the door.

"It's mommy. We know." said the duo in sync.

Alicia ran to open the door. "Aunt Anna, here you are! Where is the book? Did you get it?" Alicia asked before even letting her enter the house.

"I have it , dear." Anna took the book from behind her.

"Yay! Finally! Mom come hurry up. Everyone's waiting at the breakfast for you. You have to read the book to all of us today. It's our 5th birthday today. And according to the deal, today you will tell about your story. The story how you met dad and fell in love with him, how you met Uncle and aunt Jane. Oh, I am super excited." Kristianna and Kristan said in their childish tone.

"Hey, dear! How is it going?" Daniel asked as soon as she reached at the table.

"Everything is going well till now." replied Annabelle.
"When do you have the press conference?" Nathan asked further.

"It's at 7 p.m. At that time you all have to be with the kids because I will be busy after that for a while."

"Oh! Anna it's not a thing to worry about and guys will you please stop interrogating her and let her relax for a bit?" Jane appeared with Annabelle's breakfast. "Here! Have your breakfast. You must be feeling hungry."

"Thanks, Jane. I don't know how I would have handled everything altogether if you weren't there." Anna never missed saying thank you to Jane.

"Kids! Gather here. Today I will read you the best story ever, the story for which you have waited for so long and the story of your parents and their relations." Anna took a diary out of her handbag this time.

"Whats that aunt Anna? We have the book with us. Here read it for us." Alicia chirped in her sweet little voice.

"This is the actual stolen diary. This is the reason of our story. This is the thing that made everything happen." told Annabelle while opening the book Alicia handed.

"Whose diary is it?" Kristan asked.

"Baby, for that you will have to listen to the story." Nathan replied and made her sit on his laps while Kristianna went to sit with Daniel and Alicia with her mom.

"So shall I start?" Annabelle looked at the excited and impatient kids and asked.
"Yes, yes. That's what we have been waiting for so many years." They replied altogether.

"Oh yes start Anna. Even we have waited for this for so long." said Jane, Daniel and Nathan.
"Okay then let's start."

Annabelle started turning the pages one by one and reached a page where it was written-

"Dedicated to the three most beautiful girls in this world, my daughters Kristianna, Kristan and Alicia."

"The book is dedicated to us?" Asked the three in surprise.

"Yes!" Replied Anna.

"Aww! That's the sweetest thing that ever happened to us." There were cute little smiles all over their faces. This bought smiles on their parents faces too.

Anna turned to the next page which contained the prologue of the story and slowly started reading it.

THE PROLOGUE

Nathan Owen, can do anything when he is challenged. He is ready to cross all the limits. He is the cool, hot and happening dude.

On the last day of his school, he faces a challenge. Well it wasn't something very difficult but like always he completes that. This is where he comes to a turning point.The turning point changes him. Although he remains the same for the outside world but no one really knew what he had become from inside.

He gets a chance to feel his first and real love.

But does he really get to know who his love is? Does he have it for real? What if there is a surprise from his destiny?
What was his challenge? Why does he change? For whom does he change? Will this end with a happy ending?

Read out to find it out.

Let's walk with Nathan's destiny.

____________________

"So are you ready to walk with Nathan's destiny?" Anna raised the question.

"Yes, we are!" Everyone else replied.

"So let's start and no one will interupt in between, okay? Keep your questions for the end."

Annabelle made it sure that no one interrupts in between the story.

"Okay!" was everyone's answer.
"So we have now CHAPTER-1."