CHAPTER-9

(Above Annabelle's dress)

Chapter-9

(ANNA's POV)

"Oh Jeez! Nate's coming with me to my home. I don't know what will happen? How will they react on meeting each other? He will be meeting the villains of my life. Aunt and Uncle, they will kill me. Sh! Sh! Anna calm down baby. Why are you thinking so much? You are not going to stay there anymore, so who cares. But I will soon look for my apartment. I won't be staying with Nate for long. I don't want to be a burden on him."

Yes, sometimes I do talk to myself. I have been my advisor since childhood. I do nothing without consulting myself. Well I hope Nate wouldn't have noticed me talking to myself. Well even he was quiet all the way.

Soon Nate broke the silence. "Are you done with yourself?"

"Huh?"

"Are you done talking to yourself? By the way you scared the shit out of me in the beginning. I thought you were possessed or something. Do you do this usually? Do you scare people around you?"

"Excuse-me! First of all mind your buisness and second of all yes I do talk to myself afterall even I need an expert's advice sometimes. Why can't you concentrate on your driving?"

"You need not to tell me what to do, okay!"

"Well I need to Mr. Nathan Owen because the previous left you missed was the right way, straight to my lane. So you mind pulling back?"

"Oops! I am sorry!"

This guy really talks a lot sometimes. Now finally its the time for face off.

Okay so I had a plan with all this thing and I just need to explain everything to Nate. Well that won't be difficult.

"So Nate you wait here. I will go and bring all my stuff and then we will leave. It's simple so you need not to come inside. I will handle them. You just don't come inside. Okay?"

"Why? Why shouldn't I come inside? How will you handle them? Listen I am coming inside and that's final. Okay?"

"No. Listen to me. I will bring my stuff, you wait here in the car. I don't want them to have a chance for talking bullshit. Okay?"

"Okay! Fine. Here is the final deal, you go inside ALONE, like you said, then get your stuff. All this will take a while like 10 minutes. But if it took you even one extra minute, I'm coming inside. No matter what made you late. And no more further changes. Okay? Say okay!"

Gosh! This guy is just impossible.

"Okay!"

Finally I had to be mature and accept his final deal. I got down from the car and started walking. I stood outside the door for a while thinking whether to knock or to get in straightaway! Finally I decided to simply walk in and confront all the devils present in there.

Aa soon as I entered, I heard my aunt screaming from the kitchen. "Where the hell were you from last evening? Don't you have any sense of responsibilty? You are the parasite in our life. Oh! My holy lord what an unlucky day it was that we got you here thinking you to give the love of a family but you are just useless. I had to do all the work. Where the hell do you think you are going? Stop right there! I am talking to you."

"O really! I am so sorry. I didn't knew you were talking to me." I was literaly pissed off, at her and her lectures. She wanted to give me the love of a family, bullshit!

"Umm, well all your problems are sorted out. You will have no more difficulties from my side anymore. So stop grinning about me or anything related to me."