CHAPTER-7

(Above: Dwayne Johnson)

(Third person POV)

Chapter-7

After having a hearty laugh even after one hour of the incidence, they all finally came to an halt. They were asking Anabelle about her when suddenly her phone rang. It was some unknown number calling. She was expecting it from her home but thankfully it wasn't.

"Hello?" Anna spoke first.

"Hello! Am I speaking to Miss Anabelle Sebastian?" There was a sweet voice at the other end of the line.

"Yes. May I know who is this?"

"I am speaking from London school of Economics and Political Science. I just wanted to inform you that you have a meeting today with the dean at 11:30 a.m. Your admission is done. You have to come and meet him and complete few formalities."

"What? How is that possible? The list for the scholarship students isn't out yet."

"You are supposed to come to college and query about anything you want. Be here by 11:30 a.m. sharp."

"Yeah. okay I will be there." with this the call disconnected.

"Is everything okay Anna?" Nathan asked.

"YES! I got my admission. I don't know how, suddenly they are calling me now to complete the formalities and even the list is still not out. I have to go to the college to meet the dean. Whats the time?"

"Um-mm it's 7 now." Dwayne said.

"I have to go home now. I have a meeting at 11:30." Anabelle said.

"What's the need of going home. I'll drop you directly to the college."Nathan just didn't want to let her go.

"I cannot go to college in this d-uh-dumbo." Anna shook her T-shirt and pointed at it. "And I am smelling so bad. Plus I need a shower to refresh myself. My head is hurting."

"There is no point of going home sweetheart. You will just spoil your mood there. Your aunt and uncle will spoil everything about this beautiful morning."

"How do you know about my uncle and aunt?"hissed Annabelle.

Nathan raised his eyebrows and answered,"It seems, you don't remember most of the things from last night!"

"Now what does that mean? What did I tell you yesterday?" Anabelle was confused a little about last night.

"I can tell you all that on our way." Nathan took the car keys.

"Where are we going? You said you didn't want me to go my place, then what now?"

"Who said we are going to your place? We are going for shopping. You first go and have a shower. There are some of my tshirts that might fit you. I will be waiting in the car then we will leave for the mall and get you clothes for your meeting with the dean." Nathan explained his plan.

"Dude! You serious? Shopping? Really? I don't have a single penny and you are talking about going to the mall for shopping. I am not a rich kid like you. I shop once in three or four months. Sometimes I dont buy anything for even a year and you are talking about shopping just for this meeting. I never had a new dress for my birthday since 13 years. I hardly got new dresses." she lost her smile somewhere while recalling all this stuff which Nathan didn't liked.

"Look it would be gift from my side for my new friend. Please don't say no."

"I am sorry but I hardly know. I cant take gifts from you already and excuse me what did you just said, FRIENDS?"