CHAPTER-4

(Third person POV)

Chapter-4

"Holy shit! How could I forget about this thing? It totally slipped my mind. I was supposed to read it."

"Nate, you okay? Why are you shouting?" He heard Drake's voice from downstairs. "Yes, yes I am fine, completely fine!"

He took the diary and kept it under his pillow.

After sleeping for few hot, Nathan got up hearing Dwayne's voice. He was on a call. "Yes, sure. We will be there by 11 a.m. sharp. Thank you so much. Have a good day!" With the end of the phone call, there was a knock on his door.

"Are you up?" Dwayne asked. "Yeah, almost!" Nathan replied in his sleepy voice. "Great! Get ready we have your interview with the London college of Economics and Political Science. You wanted that college so you will be there at any cost. Plus, your grades are extremely awesome and even they wont let go of an A+ grader who is a football champion in addition to it."

"A+ grader? How can you say that. We haven't even checked the result yet." Nathan said faking a little disappointment as he knew already what his result will be.

"Are you telling me that I would let your results go just like this. I was the first one who checked your schools result! Not even your school did that! Cummon dude, you can give me some credit for this." Dwayne said teasingly.

*********************************

At 11a.m sharp they were outside the dean's office. "Sir, you're next." Dean's secretary informed Dwayne. "Excuse-me! May I know how can they be next. I am the one who is here since 9 in the morning while they just walked in now and they are going next!" Nathan turned around when he heard an angry voice.

There was a girl standing. Light brown Messy hairs tied in a bun, golden eyes peeking from inside her geeks, plain white top paired with denims and sneakers. Just within few seconds Nathan scrutinised her from top to bottom. She was simple but still effective. Her complaining face looked cute in that moment. "You are a scholarship student and the list for you students are still pending. So there is no point in meeting the dean right now. You will have to wait, dear." Secretary responded in an apologetic tone.

"Yeah this is what I was expecting from you. I have been waiting for an entire week. How long will it take? I need admission in this college anyhow that's why I want to talk to the dean once. Please let me go." She was stubborn and not ready to give up so easily. But that moment Ms. Lily, the secretary somehow managed to send her away. She walked away in anger and frustration. "Sorry for that sir. These teenagers are very stubborn now a days. They want everything to happen according to their plan." Lily smiled apologetically looking at Dwayne. Dwayne already seemed lost in her eyes while Nathan was busy looking at the girl till she disappeared. "What's her name, ma'am?" He asked. "

"She was Anabelle Sebastian. She wants to study economics here."

Anabelle Sebastian, Nathan once again recalled the name in his head. "Let's go inside now." Dwayne said and took him in. His meeting with the dean went well.
"All the details of your classes, timings, books etc will be mailed to you once the date for class commencement is fixed. It would be nice to have such a jewel in our college. Hope you will get us more trophies!" Nathan smiled. "Lily, please arrange a campus tour for him." They took the dean's leave and went to tour the college. Dwayne seemed more interested in Lily than in college. Nathan did notice that. "I know you like her." He nudged Dwayne and caught him red handed staring at Lily. "There is nothing like that."

"Is there any problem?" Lily interrogated as she heard both of them whispering into each other. "No, not at all." They said together.

*********************************