CHAPTER-11

Chapter-11

Anna's POV

After I walked into my room, I once again recalled everything that happened with me. I went to freshen up a bit before going to sleep.

"I think I over reacted a bit. It's normal if someone proposes you. I know it wasn't Drake's fault at all. He doesn't even know why I reacted this way nor does Nathan knows. Nathan don't have a thing for me. I can't do anything in this. I will let him go. Maybe he wasn't supposed for me. I will give myself and Drake a chane for sure. Tomorrow morning I will apologise to him and tell him that I don't want to get into any relationships right now. If time allowed then maybe I could think about it but for now it would be better if be friends because that's what I need the most. Now enough of it. I have college tomorrow. I should sleep now."

I switched of the lamp and relaxed. Soon I was in my dream world and forgot all about the worries I had.

__________________

Nathan's POV
"Why am I forcing her so much for Drake? If its meant to be, it will happen itself. I know I am feeling bad for myself too. But it's that I just like her. I don't feel for her the way Drake feels for her. Its different for me. I just need to concentrate on my girl. And I will have to keep everyone out of it. Therefore I want someone to be with Anna so that she might not feel lonely or left out. I don't want her to feel ignored unless and until I make her feel that way intentionally. But that would be just for her good. She will get along with Drake slowly and gradually. Once I find my love then I will tell everyone about her. From tomorrow I am starting to look for her. I need to find her as soon as possible. For now I should sleep. Oh! I am tired and my back hurts.
Tomorrow is a big day Nathan."

I took a shower and straight away fell over my bed and as soon as I felt the soft pillows my eyes couldn't resist from meeting the other end and so I went under the spell of sleep.

________________________

Next Day.

The big day.

College and much more.

7:30 a.m

Third pearson's POV

Exactly at 7a.m, whole house was full with the alarms sound. Martha the housemaid went to Annabelle's room first to wake her up and then to Nathan. Anna woke up with heavy eyes acompanied by dark circles. She went straight to the bathroom for a shower. The hot water pouring down from the shower soothed her fair skin and slowly made the brown hairs, black. After enjoying the bath, she wrapped herself into a towel and came out of the bathroom. She took her suitcase and looked at the clothes she had, trying to decide what to wear among them. Inspite of having two bags filled with clothes she still thought she didn't had anything to wear for the first day of college. Then she took her favourite pink and white stripped long sleeve tshirt and paired it with blue denims. Once the clothes were decided, she hardly took 5 minutes to get into them. Then she combed her damp hair and decided to let them dry naturally. She packed her bag for college and left for Nathan's room to check if he was ready.

Nathan's door was unlocked so she went into the room and called out his name,"Nathan?" But there was no reply. She looked around but he was no where. There were pictures of him on the walls, from childhood till now but the one which caught her attention was small Nathan holding his mom and dad's hand and walking his first tender steps. He looked so happy and cute in that picture but now he wasn't cute anymore. Now he was this handsomely handsome guy and had a well built physique. He could lure any girl easily to his bedroom but no he didn't do that and that was the thing which made Anna fall for him more and more.