Being Intoxicated Is A Hobby Of Mine

In the middle of my story, Tyler joined us. He sat down and I immediately shut up and changed the subject. Elena played along well. Then she changed the subject again by paying attention to Tyler. I listened in on their conversation.

I sipped eagerly on the drink in front of me. I managed snatch a 1/3 half empty bottle of bourbon from the bar. I wouldn't call it stealing. I'm simply putting the abandoned bottle to use. So I am gonna enjoy the hell out of it.

Elena stopped mid-sentence when we saw Matt and Caroline walking towards us. I smiled and opened my mouth to greet them, but Jeremy beat me to it by speaking up before me.

"Hey, has anyone seen Vickie?" He asked quickly, with worry. He looked a little out of breath, like if he had been running around quickly.

"You're a stalker, you tell us." Tyler responded. I nudged his arm, giving him a pleading look to stop.

"I can't find her." Jeremy said slightly scared, brushing off Tyler's comment.

"Sorry little Gilbert, haven't seen her. The last place I saw her in was here." I did a quick scan of the Grill. "But she must've left."

"She probably found someone else to party with. Sorry pill pusher, I guess you've been replaced." Tyler says with a cocky expression. I sighed at this, knowing he just started something.

"What's with the pill pusher?" Elena asked innocently.

"Ask him." Tyler responded, cocking his head to Jeremy.

"You wanna do this right now?" Jeremy asked, no longer sounding worried, more like annoyed as hell. Plus a little aggravation.

"Are you dealing?" Elena spoke up, clearly getting pissed.

"She's never gonna go for you." The two continued to fight, ignoring Elena.

"She already did." Jeremy snapped. "Over and over again." My eyes widened at the new information. I began taking gulps instead of sips from my drink now. The bottle was basically empty by now. Only sips could be taken.

"Yeah, right." Tyler brushed him off, not believing him. Or he was just in denial? Elena looked over to me, a shocked expression plastered on her face.

"Are you hearing this?" She scoffed to me, the question being rhetorical.

Caroline clearly wasn't believing any of this, just like Tyler."You slept with Vicky Donovan?" Matt looked pissed off as everyone spoke about his sister in a such a horrible way. Correcting herself, Caroline laughed, "I mean, Vicky Donovan slept with you?"

"There's no way." Tyler spat.

"Guys," I spoke, seeing Matt getting more frustrated by the second.

"And I didn't even have to force her into it." Jeremy spat. Tyler gave Jeremy a mean look, not saying anything.

"What the hell is he talking about, Ty?" Matt asked. I began to pick up on it and I gave Tyler a glare, what a prick.

"Nothing, man. Just ignore him, he's a punk." Tyler said.

I got up, brushing off Tyler who was trying to hold me down next to him. "How about all of you shut up-" I began.

"- and help me find my sister." Matt finished. Matt gave me a thankful look.

"We'll check the back." Bonnie said.

"I'll check the square." Matt said.

"I'll come with you." Jeremy offered. But Elena immediately cut him off as she pulled him to the side and began snapping at him. My glass was officially empty, and so was the bottle I snatched. I knew for a fact I was just the slightest tipsy. But I could cover up being slightly buzzed pretty well. It's a good thing I'm not a lightweight! I need at least 2 bottles or more to be drunk.