Surprise Bitch!

STEFAN'S POV

Damon was talking Destiny, who seemed quite annoyed with him. "You're right. I do have other intentions. But so do you."

Her level of annoyance was getting higher. "Really?"

But that didn't stop Damon, it pushed him to keep going. "I see 'em. You want me."

Flustered now, she said, "Excuse me?"

"I get to you. You find yourself drawn to me. You think about me even when you don't want to think about me. I bet you've even dreamed about me."

For the love of God, leave her alone Damon. I bet he got into her head, somehow, some way.

"And right now...you want to kiss me."

No, no, no! He's compelling her...but she can't be? She has that necklace--

Before I could finish that sentence I checked to make sure she was wearing her vervain necklace she must've gotten from her vampire hunter brother, but there was no necklace.

She has that necklace--that she's not wearing.

I couldn't tell what Destiny was thinking or feeling. She seemed frozen and stiff, but at the same time she was blushing.

Please don't fall for it. Please realize how dangerous he is!

Damon was already leaning in. My hopes of Destiny pulling away vanished when she didn't move as he leaned in. But I knew I had to stop them. So I tried pushing Damon to the ground--which did absolutely nothing to him. Instead I slipped right through him, like a ghost.

I quickly jump out of the horrible nightmare. Sweat coated my body, while my lungs reached out desperately for air.

Looking around the room, I spot Damon. Sitting in my chair casually, "Bad dream?"

Oh course, I should've known.

"Ah. Do you know how easy it was to get into your head just now? You really need human blood. It may even the field. Football reference. Too soon?" He smirks.

Angered by him, I sped over to a butter knife near by, so that I can throw it at him. But he doesn't flinch, not one bit. At all, it had no affect on him. "All right, I deserved that." he says, pulling out the knife with ease.

"What the hell was that dream about?" I snap, growing impatient with him,

"I didn't come here to start drama," bullshit, "I just want to let you know they caught the culprit. The animal responsible for killing Coach Tanner and all those people."

"What are you talking about?" My eye brows knitted together in confusion,

"It was a mountain lion. A really big one." He stretches his arms out to exaggerate how big it was. "It attacked a hunter this morning. It's all over the news. Deadly beast captured, all's well in Mystic Falls." He adds dramatically.

"Why would you cover your tracks?"

He walks over to the other side of the room, giving me a sly look. "I decided to stay a while. And I'm having way too much fun here with you, Elena, and Destiny."

"Speaking of Destiny, what's your deal with her, huh? One second you're her drinking buddy. The next you're leaving Coach Tanner's dead body to scare the living crap out of her. You scarred her, Damon."