Eye Rolling Can Get Tiring After A While

"Any requests?" He asks as he drives away from the school. Seconds after I receive bitchy comments from Caroline. My finger slides over the power button, muting my phone.

"Surprise me." I grin, allowing my hand and arm to hang out the window. The wind whipped my hair a bit so I pulled it up into a bun.

As we finally passed the school, I thwack Damon on the back side of his head, taking him by surprise.

"What in hell are you doing with Caroline?" I snap. As he stops at a red light, he looks over at me like I'm insane. I probably am for smacking a vampire, but what's done is what's done. I continue to ignore his look. But once the light went green, he had already pulled himself together.

"Having fun, how about you and Ty?" He smirks.

I roll my eyes, "You cocky son of a bitch, don't you dare change the subject." I fume.

"Are you going to the game tomorrow night?" He, again, changes the subject.

I growl under my breath and let out an annoyed sigh and say, "What the hell, might as well. Why do you ask?"

He doesn't answer. He just shrugs and smirks as he turns up the music. Which also annoyed me. It's like a little game of his. He asks questions, he gets answers. I ask questions, I get shit.

Instead of pulling up to a bar or resturant, we pulled up to his house. I give him a confused look. But I didn't care honestly. His house was a castle compared to mine and the second I saw it at first, I wanted to explore it.

"You're surprised right?" He smirks. I shrug, nodding.

As we get out of the car, I walk ahead of Damon. Just like when I first saw it, my eyes analyzed every inch of the building.

Expecting Damon to pull out a key and unlock the door, he didn't. Instead he just turned the knob and the door opened.

"Why don't you lock your door?" I raise a brow at him.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Most people lock their doors so no intruder can come in. Am I the type of person to be scared because of an intruder?"

"No, but someone can easily walk in here while you're doing vampire things." I explain.

"One, I'd hear them. Two, I'd compel them. Or I could just go with plan b and kill them." He pours himself a drink, specifically a glass of bourbon.

"Well-"

"Damn," he sighed, rather annoyed, "you really want to get the last word in, don't you?" I ignored him. Instead I skillfully(this is RARE) snatched his glass.

Although, he didn't seem to care. Damon simply poured another glass. He probably let me snatch it. Honestly, that kind of disappoints me. I thought I had actually snatched something skillfully from a vampire for the first time.

But nope.

Damon very suddenly grabs my hand and leads me up the stairs. At first I felt weird as I let someone drag me around, someone undead?

I shrug off the feeling as smrik instead, and say, "If you wanted sex, you could have just said so." I tease.

I hear him chuckle sarcastically and say, " Ha-ha, your hilarious."

"I know." I throw back, ignoring his sarcasm.

"I'm actually going to show you Stefan's diary and room."

"And why would I want to read or see his diary?" When I write in my diary, my worst fear was anyone reading it. I used to write my deep thoughts and deep emotions. I would want to die if anyone read what I used to write.