Chapter 32: Sexy Lover

“Promise you’ll try to keep in touch, okay?” Keira and Catherine asked, looking teary eyed as they hugged me tightly.

“Yes, I promise,” I said.

Lucy gave me an awkward hug while Aiden picked me up and spun me around before setting me on my feet again.

“You better e-mail me more often little missy, I know where you live so I can come here anytime without you even knowing it,” Aiden warned me.

“Yeah, but the front door is locked. So how do you plan on getting in genius?” I said, poking him in the stomach.

He scrunched up his face, “I don’t know. But I’ll find a way, just you wait and see.”

“What ever,” I said, turning around to give Brett a hug.

I walked over to Lance, who was leaning against the wall watching everyone. It wasn’t surprising. He wasn’t really a touchy feely type person and there was a lot of love going on right now.

My pack had come over early this morning, before school, to say goodbye to everyone. And I saw Jared with Lucy, chatting animatedly together while they laughed and smiled. Keira and Catherine were eyeing Lucy enviously, while Brett was saying goodbye to Dakota and Aiden was doing the same with Dakota.

“Hey,” I said softly, eyeing Lance.

He sighed and opened his arms, “Come here.”

I grinned broadly and gave him a tight hug, “I’ll try to keep in touch this time,” I promised, leaning my head on his chest.

“You better. There’s only so much insanity I can take by hanging out with those losers,” he teased. “I’m going to need some sort of normal conversation with a normal person.”

I made a face, but he couldn’t see it, thank God. Normal person? Me? He must be joking.

“Normal person? I’m the definition of crazy!” I protested, hitting his chest.

“You keep thinking that."

“Hey, are you two almost done? We’re leaving now,” Aiden called to Lance and I.

I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him before turning back to Lance. I gave him a tight squeeze before standing on tip-toe to give him a kiss on the cheek.

He turned bright pink and I laughed, pulling away as he touched his cheek.

“Bye Lance,” I said, waving as I giggled at his shocked expression.

He narrowed his eyes at me and stuck his tongue out as he pulled his coat on.

“Bye guys!” Ivy and I called as they all started walking out the door.

Brett gave Dakota a quick kiss on the cheek before bolting out the door, while Jared kissed Lucy on the lips sweetly. When he pulled away Lucy was smiling broadly, touching her lips.

 Aiden was going to give Mirah a kiss on the cheek, but she turned her head at the last second and wrapped her arms around him as they started to make out.

“Ahem!” I coughed loudly, and they broke away, looking dazed and flushed.

“Um…bye, Mirah,” Aiden muttered turning around.

Mirah reached out and grabbed him by the arm to turn him around and gave him another kiss smack on the lips. By the time they were finished 'saying goodbye' everyone was outside waiting for Aiden impatiently. Aiden finally pulled away, his cheeks bright red and a big goofy smile on his face as he walked out the door, whistling cheerily to himself with a bounce in his step.