Chapter 22: Own Damn Fault

“Mmmm,” I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut as I clung tightly to Wyatt.

“Do we have to get up?” Wyatt whined, tightening his grip on me.

I sighed, “No.”

“Good,” he said, and he moved so his face was in my hair again, along with his fingers which were still tangled in my brown locks.

My phone started to ring and 'Stripped' played obnoxiously.

“Screw you,” I growled at my phone, pulling one arm out of the chokehold that Wyatt had on me, to reach blindly towards my night table.

I grabbed my phone and pulled it towards me, hitting the talk button without even checking who was calling.

“What?” I growled, and Wyatt chuckled, pressing even further into my hair.

“Lila?”

“Matt,” I hissed, “Why are you calling me this early in the morning?”

“Well it’s eleven o’clock, actually it’s almost noon, so I figured you’d be awake.”

I growled again, “Call me back later, I’m busy now.”

“Um, okay…bye then,” Matt said, taken aback.

I hung up and blindly dropped my phone back onto my night table. I cuddled back into Wyatt’s arms again, feeling suddenly so much better.

Wyatt’s grip tightened on my waist and he pulled me upwards so we were face to face. He gave me a wicked grin before sitting upright against my headboard. He dragged me into a sitting position as well and I growled at him.

Within a few seconds Wyatt had me positioned in between his legs, my back against his chest and his arms locked around my waist tightly.

“Why are you with Matt?” he breathed on my neck.

I stiffened, “None of your business.”

“It’s completely my business,” he said, his nose skimming up and down my neck.

“Oh really?”

“Really,” he said, pressing his lips against my neck. I felt his smile against my skin and I couldn’t help but smile as well.

“So, are you going to answer my question?” he asked. “Or am I going to have to resort to drastic measures?” he whispered in my ear.

I shuddered and shook my head slowly from side to side.

“Fine, but remember you forced me to do this,” he warned, pressing his lips against my neck again.

“Do what?” I asked nervously as I felt his lips part and his teeth started to graze my skin.

Wyatt shrugged, I felt his broad shoulders move against my back, “Are you going to resort to drastic measures to figure out what I’m going to do?” he asked, starting to nuzzle my neck.

I started to giggle, and I thrashed wildly, trying to break free of his arms. “Wyatt!” I cried, laughing.

He let go out my waist for a second just to grab my shoulders firmly with his hands, and I felt him slide his hands down my arms slowly.

I shivered at how slow he was going, and he kept going until he reached my wrists. He held onto them firmly before sliding out from around me. He laid me flat on my back and sat down on me, straddling my waist. My cheeks burned at the intimacy of our position, but at least I wasn’t practically naked this time.

Holding my wrists above my head, my arms stretched out, he bent down and started to kiss and nibble all along my neck.

“Um...” I breathed, trying to hold onto any coherent thought. It was impossible. The only thing on my mind was Wyatt.