Chapter 9

I went back home by the time I got there Danny was there waiting on me. He asked "where have you been?" I said " your dad wanted to speak to me" he said "what did he have to say" I said " He told me once I'm cleared to come back he told I have my choice of assignments, and he heard about my dad and he said he would beef up patrols in the neighborhood after dad is released" he said "so are you going to leave SVU" I said "I don't know yet all I know right now is that I'm out for a month and I could go crazy by then" he said "well what I'm fixing to tell you may change your mind Baez is fixing to take her Sergeant exam once she passes she already has a new placement, which means I'll be in need of a partner and I don't want a rookie, Would you come back to major crimes at the 54th and be my partner? I said " I'm so happy for Baez but yes I'll come back to the 54th and be your partner" he said "I knew you would and I knew there was a reason we were friends but I'm going to get out of here and go home to Linda I assume your expecting Jamie" I said  "yeah I am have a good night love you give my love to the family." he said "love you too and I will" I called 1PP and asked Baker "if the commissioner was still in" she said "yes" I asked "to speak to him" she transferred me I said "hello sir this is Detective Tyra Hartman I know you are probably fixing to head out but you know that offer you made earlier today" he said "of course" I said "I want to take it I assume you heard about Danny's partner taking her Sargent exam and she already has a new placement once she has that done, so what I'm saying is I want to do is go back to the 54th and be Danny's partner again" he said "I'm sure I can make it happen have a good night Detective" I said " you as well Sir"

        Then I heard a knock at the door I knew it was Jamie I opened the door there he had an arm full of food and wine in the other arm. I was so happy to see him he came in I asked him "how was your day " he said "a lot less eventful than yesterday but good what about you?" I said "pretty good  I got my IA interview out of the way, I got to see you for lunch then your dad sent someone for me because he wanted to speak to me he told when I'm back I had my choice of assignments and once my dad is released he would beef up  patrol in the area  and then Danny came and asked me to be his partner again because Baez is taking her Sargent's exam and she has immediate placement once she passes so I told him ya. I called your dad and told him what I wanted to do and now I get to spend my evening with you" he said "sound pretty good to me." I wanted him right now I know we should probably eat first but ever since lunch he was all I had thought about. So grabbed him and kissed him he pulled away he said "we can wait" I said "I don't want to I want you right now the food can wait" he said "okay" So we went to the bedroom where our lips met again it was like we couldn't get our clothes off fast enough then he stopped again he said "what are we going to do about your knee?" I said "put my legs over your shoulders it gives you better leverage anyway" it was great probably some of the best sex I've had in a while but so far with Jamie every time was great. We laid in bed for a few minutes then I got up put on his shirt and went back to the living room because I was definitely hungry now he followed soon after. He poured our wine and we sat down on he couch to eat. He said "you really know  what you like in the bedroom don't you?" I said "oh yeah and I'm up to try most things but if we try something I don't like you will definitely hear about it but there are a few things I will 100% say no to every time" he said what are those?" I said " so we are really going there okay never under any circumstances will anything go in my butt and I can't deal with the choking because of my past I go straight in to a panic if anything touches my neck other than that if you ask I'll usually try it" he said "oh okay" I said " my life motto is life is to short of shitty sex and bad relationships so find someone who fucks you right and treats you how you deserve to be treated." he laughed then said " I guess that's a good life motto" I said "damn right it is and I have both of those things right now." he said "well thank you for the compliment and I'm glad to be those things for you." I said "I have a question" he said "okay shoot" I said "are you still going to come over while my sister is in town?" he said "yeah I don't know why I wouldn't" I said "I was just wondering because you only told your brother because he guessed so I didn't know if we were still trying to keep it a secret" he said "its not like I'm ready to tell the whole world but I don't mind if your family knows that's fine" I said "okay sounds good"