Chapter 18

*Tuesday Morning*

        Chelsea's doctors appointment was at 830 so Kaylee was coming to pick Lilly and I up around 930 and once Chelsea was done at the doctor we were going to meet up for breakfast at the Waffle House and and Aspyn were going to meet us there. Kaine ended up being off again so Jamie and him were going to hang out.  After we had breakfast we headed to Chattanooga to do some shopping Lilly still needed a dress for graduation this weekend, Chelsea needed some maternity clothes, and the rest of us just wanted to shop around. It was nice to have a girls day with my girls since I hadn't been home since Christmas. I hoped Jamie was having a good day with Kaine I knew Kaine could be a little intense but it seemed like they hit it off yesterday I also hoped Jamie was in a better mood today than he was last night. We had a good day everybody got what they needed and some stuff we didn't need. We grabbed lunch at Cheddar's and then we shopped some more and we headed home around 4 so I could get ready for dinner.  On the way home Mike called Chelsea and told her their apartment had flooded and their land lord asked if they could stay some where else for a few nights until he got that taken care of so they decided to stay at mom's until everything got sorted out. Chelsea was not very happy but what can you do things happen. We got home and Kaine and Jamie had just gotten there too. 
I went upstairs to start getting ready and Jamie stayed down stairs with everyone.  By the time  I got out of the shower Mom was home and then Jamie went and got in the shower. I stayed down stairs for a bit and talked to Kaine I said " did Jamie act off to you today"  Kaine said " he was a bit more quit than he was yesterday but other than that nothing I noticed but you would know better than me" I said " he was just acting off last night after dinner he wasn't talking and that isn't like him and he said nothing was wrong but I'm not so sure" then I had an idea I said "do you think Garrett said something to him" Kaine said "it's possible" I said "is Garrett here right now" Kaine said "no he's not." I grabbed my phone and went outside to call Garrett . I called he answered I said " I'm going to get straight to the point did you say something to to Jamie" Garrett said "I don't know what your talking about" I said "Garrett you know damn well what I'm talking about did you say something to Jamie or not stop playing games"  Garrett said "no I didn't but thanks for accusing me of something again" I said "your welcome but please let me find out your lying to me and their will be hell to pay" Garrett said "there always is isn't there" I said "Bye Garrett." Then I went back inside to finish up getting ready Jamie and I were finished getting ready by 630. Then we left for dinner with mom we decided to go to Chili's. Dinner was really good Jamie was acting a lot more like himself which put me a bit more at ease. What I didn't know that happened while I had gone to the bathroom was that Jamie asked my Mom's permission to marry me in the future and my Mom gave him her permission. We finished dinner and then we headed back home then Jamie went kind of quit again. I said "Jameson what's going on?" he said "nothing" I could tell he was getting irritated because his hands tightened on the steering wheel. I decided to leave it alone until we made it to the house to spare my mom from any argument that she might hear. So we made it home and Mom went inside I unbuckled and turned in my seat to face Jamie I said " Jamie please tell me whats going on nothing you say to me is going to make me love you less" then he got out of the car then I did I said "Jamie just talk to me" in the lowest tone of voice he said " I'm not good enough for you" I said "Jamie what are you talking about you are too good for me I'm the one who isn't good enough for you." Then he walked in the house and I followed him I said "Jamie where did this come from you've never said anything like this to me before" he turned around to face me and said "why don't you ask Garrett"  I said "of course it was Garrett because he can't just let me be happy what ever he said to you just forget it Garrett hasn't known me in a long time and honestly I'm not sure if he ever did since you know he did cheat on me" Jamie said " he said your used to a certain way of living and I can't provide that for you and that I'm not god enough for you"  I said " I don't ever want to hear you say your not good enough for me again you are the greatest person I ever been with I can't imagine my life with out you Jamie and if Garrett ever says anything to you again please punch him in the face and let him know its from me." Jamie said "but what if he is right what if we don't make it" I said "Jamie I promise you Garrett is wrong we will make it,  Garrett is bitter that we never got back together but I promise you if you flipped burgers for a living and I would still be with you, but Garrett doesn't know anything about me he still thinks I didn't find out about him cheating until we were sophmores in college I knew the whole time since he started our freshman year I let it go on because I didn't think anyone would love me like he did but I finally found my strength to dump him, and I'm so glad I did because if I hadn't I never would have met you Jamie I love you Jamie don't ever doubt that" Jamie said " I love you too and I'm sorry for the way I've been acting" I said " it's okay Jamie. "  Our conversation had gotten a little loud so I assumed that everyone who had stayed over had heard us and were ease dropping so I said "everyone who is listening come on out" So here came all my brother's who all stayed over tonight, Chelsea,  Kaylee, Lilly, Mom, Joy, Garrett, and Gavin. I said "sorry to disrupt everyones night except Garrett's if you thought for one second you were going to split Jamie and I up by playing your stupid petty games yet again well you thought wrong and I will tell you for the last time there is nothing left for us so but out of my life before I ruin your life there is a lot of things that I know about you that could ruin you even stuff that you think I don't know so if I were you I would mind your own damn business but always remember Tyra knows everything and never doubt that" I looked at Mom and said "sorry for cursing in your house mom" she said "it's okay" so then everyone went back to their rooms and got ready for bed. When Jamie and I got up to our room he said "your really don't take any bull shit do you" I said " no I don't and I especially don't take it from Garrett" he said " do you really know everything" I said "I don't know Jamie you tell me do you think I really didn't know you read my families files until we had the argument about it, I knew about Janko before you told me the story, and that you bought Joe's car after he died."  he said "well Danny could have told you 2 of the 3  and you might get an alert if your files are pulled" I said "there is no alert and Danny and I have much better things to talk about than you trust me all he ever said about you up until now is I have an annoying kid brother who works in the 12th" he said "okay but how do you get all this information" I said " a good information hub never reveals her sources" he said "okay then" I fell asleep almost immediately but apparently Mom had called Jamie out of our room and gave him something a ring my Nana Mae who had passed away left a ring for me and Lilly and my mom had mine reset into a white gold engagement ring for me and she thought Jamie should have it. 
The rest of the week went great on Friday everyone was off and we were preparing for Lilly's graduation and we were all going out to dinner tonight to celebrate all day something felt a little off but I just brushed it off and thought I was just being very emotional about her graduating. So around 630 everyone met at the house for dinner I rode with Lilly in my car and Jamie rode with Kaine and Mike. We went to Olive Garden for dinner our grand parents didn't make it because they were all busy but they would be at graduation in the morning.  Dinner was great everyone was having a good time the food was good like always Lilly and I left first and we took the back way home and then it happened in a split second someone had ran us off the road and we had flipped down the embankment I felt myself drifting out of consciousness I didn't think I was to hurt but I think the shock of it was causing it. I tried to force myself to stay awake I said " Lilly are you okay" she said "yes I think so" I said "we have to find help." Both side windows were broken I heard foot steps then I saw a face a face I never thought I'd see again it was Dad.