Chapter 27

*the next day*

I went into work I beat Danny there which almost never happens he came in shortly after and he had stopped and got us coffee. I drank it and before we left on the first case of the day he was like do you want some more coffe I said " no I'm good" he said "what's up you drink coffee like it's water" I said " nothing I'm just cutting back on my caffeine intake" he said "no something is up and I'm going to find out" I said "okay good luck can we get on the road now." We got in the car and Danny looked at me and said "I've got it your pregnant" I said " no I'm not Danny" he said "your lying your eyes is doing that thing" he started the car and we headed to the scene I said " no I'm not lying my eye always does this when I have to work with you" he said " keep lying but I know I'm right" I said "what ever Reagan" I turned the music up I couldn't believe he had figured it out so soon. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful while we were on lunch I had txt Jamie and told him Danny figured us out but I had played it cool. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful Danny had asked me to go out for drinks tonight after we were off I said "I couldn't Jamie and I were going to look at a house" then he said "you always told me you weren't going to buy a house until you had kids so are you pregnant?" I said " yes Danny I did say that before but that was also before I didn't have anyone in my life and wasn't fixing to get married no I'm not pregnant" he said " okay what ever you say." Jamie and I were both able to get off at 430 to go look at the house it was so nice I loved it but I did want to see a few others to so the real estate agent showed us a few more but nothing beat the first we were going to think about which one we really want to put an offer in on so we told her we would let her know soon. We decided to grab dinner before heading home we were talking and I said " Jamie what am I going to do about your brother I can not stand lying to him" he said " how did he even figure it out so fast?" I said " first off have you met your brother also we've known each other for a long time so he kind of knows when something is off especially since I'm cutting back my caffeine in take." he said " okay that makes since, what do you want to do?" I said " the only thing we can do we go on Friday to finish off our engagement pictures we should take as few announcement pictures as well and announce it at Sunday dinner" he said " I thought you wanted to wait to announce it" I said "I do but obliviously we are going to have to tell our family" he said " okay lets do it." We finished dinner and went home I was really tired so I just went to bed and Jamie stayed up for a while. The rest of the week was uneventful Danny and I solved a case. Friday Jamie and I had taken off to finish our pictures and I had to go see if there would be anyway to let my dress out for the wedding since I would be almost 6 months pregnant at the wedding as luck wound have the dress had been taken in quiet a bit so it looked like I would not have to get a new dress after all. After I was done with my dress fitting I ran home to change and to touch up my makeup then went to met Jamie and our photographer to finish our pictures. Everything went really well she was going to edit the announcement pictures and send them to us so we could get them printed for Sunday dinner. Saturday morning I got the email with our pictures we had decided to FaceTime my family Saturday and tell the Reagans on Sunday. So I first had to tell Lilly since she does live with us she was so excited. We called my Mom next all of my grand parents were there and so was Brycen, Mikey, and Chelsea mom gathered everyone Chelsea looked like Leo had grown a ton since I had seen them since she was really starting to show now. I said "okay everyone what I'm about to show you is a secret and you can't tell anyone until every one knows." Mikey said " that's not suspicious at all" Jamie brought the picture over and I showed everyone my mom was the first to speak she said " oh my god does that mean I'm going to be a Gigi to 2 babies Leo and yours" I said " yeah momma I'm finally giving you a grand baby" my grandparents were all so happy so were my brothers and Chelsea we talked for a while longer and then I hung up so I could call Kaine and Kaylee. I was so happy everyone was as happy as we were.  When we tell the Reagans we were going to hand them 2 pictures one of just our engagement pictures and then the announcement picture and say we needed help picking a picture for invitations. I was so excited to start building a family with Jamie. After talking about it numerous times we had decided to put in the offer on the house close to Nathan and Aspyn. The rest of the day we were just lazy Sunday we went to church and then to the Reagans. We were all sitting around the table fixing to say grace when Jamie said " okay guys before we start dinner Tyra and I are having an issue figuring which engagement picture to use for our invitations" I had put the pictures in the envelopes and I handed them to everyone. Jamie and I had placed bets on who would react first he said Pops and I said Danny. Everyone opened at the same time and it was hard to gauge a reaction at first then Danny said " I knew it, I can't believe you didn't tell me" I said "I'm sorry Danny we wanted to surprise everyone" then I looked and Jamie and said " you owe me 10 bucks" I took a second to look around I was sitting next to Erin she turned to me and said "congratulations Tyra I'm so happy for you two" and we hugged. The next few moments everyone chimes in with congratulations and hugs. I couldn't be anymore happy right now finally we settle down I say grace and we begin eating dinner. Frank said " Tyra how far along are you?" I said " as of today 1 month and 2 weeks" Frank said " is everything good with you and the baby as of now?" I said " yes because of my health issues my pregnancy will always be considered high risk but so far no major issues ." Frank said "good I'm glad to hear that" Dinner was good as usual. Everything was coming together Aspyn and Nate would be here in a few weeks Mack would b here in just over a month and Tyler would be here at the end of July to surprise Mack.

*almost 2 weeks later*

Everything was going really well wedding planning was coming along the baby is healthy and I was doing well. Aspyn and Nate were driving up tomorrow with their u-haul and their cars. But today Jamie and I sit in court waiting for Liam sentencing. The Judge gave him 15 years with no possibility of parole I'll admit once I heard those words it's like I could finally breathe again. Jamie and I went to get lunch and then I was going to meet Danny at the precinct to work the rest of the day. On my way in I got a a call from our real estate agent called and said they had accepted the offer on the house so I called and Jamie.