Chapter 7

Naruto's POV
I was sitting on the grass with bunnies and rabbits around me while I'm making flower crowns. I'm hummed while making flower crowns. The rabbits and bunnies are exited to wear a flower crown I made and I laughed a little.

I finished the flower crown and put one on a white rabbit's head. The rabbit jumped around happily and jumped on my lap. I patted the rabbit's head as the others wants a pat on the head too.

I pat each one on the head and began making flower crowns again.

As I finished the last one for the grey bunny, I put it on its head and the bunny happily jumped around and I pat on its head and the bunny began to jump away, home with its family.

I stood up and scene Kurama. I turned around and saw him, crossing his arms with a smile on his face. "So? How's the animals?" He asked.

I smiled back and walked up to him. "Their fine. A deer almost got shot and I stopped the person that will shoot it. The baby bird fall from the nest and I returned it to the nest. And the rabbits and bunnies just want a flower crown I made." I said.

After I tell him about the animals, he just nod. "Come on, your highness. Let's go home."

I sighed in exhaustion and relief. "Thanks. I need to rest."

We both followed the path to our cave and went inside. I ran to the bed and jumped on the bed. I groaned in exhaustion.

Kurama smiled a little and walked to the kitchen and grabbed water. He walked over to me and gave it to me. "Arigato." I said. I began drinking the water he gave me. He sat beside while I'm drinking the water.

As I was finished drinking water, I gave Kurama the bamboo cup and he walked to the kitchen and put it in the sink.

I fell back on the bed and sighed.

I felt the bed moving and looked up. Kurama sat beside me again.

I closed my eyes and sat up, and opened them. Kurama moved my bangs from my face behind my ears and smiled.

"Still beautiful as ever." He said.

"That's it? Is beauty all you care about for now?" I asked. "What about friendship?"

"Yeah, that too." He said.

"Yeah right." I crossed my arms and looked away. There was silence between us until Kurama spoke.

"I met you when your a baby, when your parents died because of me."

I turned my head little and looked at him at the corner of my eyes. "And when you saw me, you just pull my hair like its a toy." He laughed a little. "I did?" I asked, fully turned to him, arms uncrossed.

He nodded. "You won't stop pulling my hair. Even when I tried to take care of you. Like, when I tried to feed you, pulled my hair."

"I don't remember that!" I said.

"Most of the people don't really remember their past." Kurama said, arms crossed from his chest.

"How come I didn't remember that!" I asked. He laughed a little again and said, "Maybe because your to dumb."

"Eh-! Hey! Your the dumb one!" I said. "Your the one who didn't help from those disasters because your so lazy and all!"

I pouted and crossed both of my arms and legs. "Hey. It's not my fault that I didn't help." Kurama wrapped his arms around my waist. "Then, whose fault is it?" I asked.

Kurama stayed silence. "Totally not mine." He said. "Sure.... It's totally not your fault." I rolled my eyes.

I uncrossed my legs and arms. Kurama unwrapped his arms around my waist and I stood up. "Come on. We need to go take a bath."

He nodded and stood up. We both went to the bathroom and took of our clothes.

Kurama's POV
We both went to the bathroom and took off our clothes. I looked at Naruto from head to toe. He got a slim, girly body, that made me blush at the sight of it. 'Crap, he got a nice ass.' I thought.

I snapped into reality when Naruto was calling my name. "Kurama, are you alright?" He asked. I nodded and said that I'm ok. He nodded and and turned to the tub. As he stepped in the tub. I can't help but stare at his ass. It's just to... I don't know hot to say it.

I snapped into reality again and stepped into the tub. "Gomen, Naruto. Sorry, I'm just... Lost in my thoughts, that's all." I apologized.

"It's ok Kurama. That sometimes happened to me too." He said, with a smile.

We're both just washing away. I can't stop blushing and Naruto noticed. "Hey, Kurama, are you ok? You got a fever?" He asked. He crawled up to me and placed his hand on my head. "No no no no! I-I'm ok! I'm great!" I said.

"But your face is all red."

"No no! It's fine! R-Really I am!"

"Ok then." Naruto backed up. He turned around and I looked at his ass again. I'm already getting hard. I tried my best not to. You know what I mean. But I can't help it. He got a nice ass.

'Maybe we can do it on the bed.' I thought. "H-hey. Naruto. Do you uhh... Mind if you sit with me?" I asked. Naruto turned around to look at me. "Where?" He asked.

"Um, front of me." I answered. He nodded slowly and crawled back to me. He sat in front of me and played with a bubbles. I wrapped my arms around Naruto's waist.

He smells so good. Not like, that kind of smell that he always wash himself. The smell that... Any kinds of omegas have. He'll be on heat soon...

Naruto's POV
I sat in front of Kurama and played with the bubbles. I felt Kurama wrapped his arms around my waist and I blushed but he didn't noticed.

I got a little crush on Kurama 2 weeks ago. But I didn't show it. I'm scared that he will hate me just like the others.