Chapter 8 (Smut)

Naruto's POV
We both finished taking a bath and put on new clothes. I wore a short, lime and dark green kimono. A crossed, dark green, ribbon from my torso and a dark ribbon around my waist with a dark green bow behind. White and light pink flowers from the bottom of the kimono to my knee. And long white socks that almost fully covers my legs.

Kurama's clothes are a red and orange kimono. A red ribbon crossed on his torso, to the ribbon that's around his waist. Red and white flames around his waist, top, and bottom.

We're both laying on the bed. Kurama's tails around me and him and my tail around his waist. We both cuddled together, sleeping peacefully.

-time skips to almost midnight-

"Hah...hah..."

There's something wrong with my body. I can't control my body.

My face is red and I'm sweating. I heard Kurama groaning. I covered my mouth to not make any noises to wake him up.

Luckily, his tails unwrapped me. I got a chance to get off. I slowly sat up and slowly got of the bed. I quietly went in the bathroom to not wake him up.

Kurama's POV
I felt the bed moving and I slowly opened one eye. I saw Naruto getting off the bed and went to the bathroom. I tilt my head a little. I slowly sat up and got off the bed with no sounds. I tipped toed to the bath room a looked through the vines. There, was Naruto, moving his hand up and down on his member.

"Ah...ha...ngh..."

I heard Naruto's moans and I got hard. I quietly panted softly and my face is red again. I placed my hand over to my heart and feel my heart beating fast.

Ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump...

'This is not a good place to do that!' I thought. I went inside and Naruto looked up in shock. "K-Kurama...! I-I-it's not what it looks like...!" He said, stopped stroking his member.

"Naruto... This is not a good place to do it..." I said. "...Come one with me..."

He stood up and followed me. We went to the bed and stood beside it. I placed my hand on the wall and pushed it open. There was a secret room, with sound proof. Naruto was shocked. He didn't know there was a secret room.

We went inside and closed the door. We walked down the stairs. The stairs stopped and I went in the room while Naruto followed with shock placed on his face.

"W-...what is this...?" He asked, still shock and in awe. I forgot that he's in heat. "This room is just a room where you mate." I answered. "How come you didn't told me this...?" He asked.

I just shrug. At first, about a week ago. When Naruto was playing around with the butterflies. I just leaned to the wall. I felt a bump behind my back and turned around and placed my hand on the bump.

I thought it was just a wall with a bump but when I turned it around, the door moved. When I went inside. I thought this room was some type of room animals could sleep in and get better, but. A few days later, I just realized that this is the mating room.

I grabbed Naruto's wrist and pulled him onto the bed. "There. Now go and do what ever you're doing."

I was about to walk away until Naruto wrapped his arms around my waist. "P... Please... Stay here with me..." He said.