Chapter 21

Can I remove the random peeps who are looking for Naruto here plz? Nu? Fine.

>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<

No one's POV
"B*tch, whatcha said about me?" Kiba asked in a sass tone.

"I said you. Are. Ugly." Sakura said sassily.

"I'm maybe ugly but not as ugly as your mouth." Kiba sass talked her back. "You're uglier than a dog's poop."

"You're stupider than a dog!" Sakura yelled.

"And a dog is smarter than you." Kiba yelled back.

"Can you two just shut up for once please?" Ino asked.

Shikamaru rolled his eyes. "I'm not gonna bother to argue. It's to troublesome." He said.

"Well b*tch you better 'cuz Imma 'bout to explode here." Kiba said. "Arguing with Sakura gets on my nerves and I have to talk back to her 'cuz she is so. F**king. ANNOYING! She won't stop talking sh*t about me!"

"Calm down my youthful friends. Let's just stop ok?" Lee said, trying to calm Kiba down.

"I want Naru-nii back." Gaara said, looking down at the ground with a sad expression.

"My panda." Lee said as he hugged Gaara. Gaara just look up at him with a confused expression now. "No one should touch him."

Temari poked Gaara and ran. "Ha!" She laughed with one word. Lee ran after her in rage for touching Gaara. "I want Naru-nii back..." Gaara cried, his eyes watered, looking down at the ground again with a sad expression again.

Sasuke just clicked his teeth. 'So annoying.' Sasuke thought. Sasuke felt an arm wrapped around his shoulder and looked to his side. "Yo, waddup man!" Charasuke greeted him with a grin.

"Finished with flirting girls?" I asked coldly.

"Yeah, and they all hate me too." Charasuke said as a manly tear came out. Sasuke sweat-dropped.

"I just noticed that we're all slowly changing. Our looks. I'm sooo stupid. But not as stupid as her." Kiba pointed at Sakura.

"Shut up dog breath!" Sakura yelled in front of Kiba's face. "You're so annoying!"

"Says the one who keeps yelling and talking." Kiba smirked.

"Ugh!" Sakura groaned.

"No one can defeat the King of dogs." Both Akiru and Akira said.

"Pff." Wateru scoffed.

They all continued to walk pass the trees then they got into the field of tall grasses that reached almost to their knees. A waterfall with a stream going by. Pink leaves flies down to the ground from the Sakura trees as the soft, gentle wind blew by.

"This is a nice place to stay." Neji said. The others agree and Kiba childishly runs around like a idiotic person who thinks he's free to do everything. Everyone decides to rest here.

A yellow and orange colored butterfly with two small blue spots flew by. The butterfly landed on Sasuke's hand then flew away. Sasuke watched the yellow and orange with blue spotted butterfly flying towards a red, orange, and yellow colored butterfly with three other butterflies.

The first one is a black colored butterfly with red spots, lots at the edge of the wings, and two on the head. The second one is a yellow butterfly with blue stripes at the edge of the wings and a blue heart on the head. And the last one is a red colored butterfly with black stripes at the edge the of wings with yellow and blue spots on the stripes.

The butterflies flies around then flies away. Sasuke sighed and joined the others. "Nii-Cha come baaack!" Gaara yelled, waving his hand to the yellow and orange colored butterfly with blue spots to come back. Sasuke heard and asked, "nii-chan? Who?"

"My nii-cha's gooone!" Gaara cried, ignoring Sasuke's question.

"It's ok my youthful friend! Soon when we find him, we'll bring him back to Konoha then everything will be fine!" Lee patted Gaara's back, trying to cheer him up. "Ok..." Gaara said.

'Seriously.' Sasuke thought. 'These days will be looong days.'

The others were chilling, talking, laughing, and playing around. Iruka watched them and sighed. 'Where are you Naruto? I'm sorry for doing something rude to you before.' He thought.

>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<

Naruto: yip!

Sasuke: nya

Kurama: rawr

Kiba: woof!

Sakura: b*tchy Naruto

Naruto: says the one who begs to be f**k in the ass

Me: srry for waiting so long I was too lazy to make an update

Naruto: me too don't worry. I'm always lazy

Me: thx Naru-nii

Gaara: only I can call him Naru-nii! *pouts*

Lee: GAARA DON'T LEAVE MEEEHHH!!! *jumps on Gaara*

Gaara: owwy

Naruto: Gaara! I miss yoooouuuu! *hugs Gaara*

Gaara: me toooo! *hugs back*

Lee: hey, HEY! Only I can touch him! *tears Naruto and Gaara apart*

Naruto and Gaara: nyaaaaooooo! (Nooooooooooo!)

Sasuke: tch, cmon dobe, we got things to do *grabs Naruto and walks away with him*

Kurama: hey, HEY! YOU BETTER NOT RAPE HIM, HE'S MINE!! *chases after them*

Me: okey I'm done bye *flips table first then leaves*