Chapter 23

Third POV
Naruto and his family went outside to the beach. Menma and Kurama are riding on a dolphin while me, Kuro, and Satori are on land. Kuro was playing on the sand with Satori. 'Satori always hangout with Kuro.' I thought. 'And he don't really want to play with the others.'

"Hey Satori. Why don't you go play with the dolphins?" I asked.

"No." Satori replied, still playing with Kuro.

"Why not?"

"Because they're gonna eat me."

I snorted. "No they're not, they're all friendly." I turned him around to face the ocean and let him watch the dolphins playing with Menma and Kurama. "See?"

"Mmmm... No."

"Ok then... How 'bout petting them?"

"Mm... N-"

I stopped his answer and grabbed his hand. "Great now let's go!" I picked Kuro up and lead Satori to the ocean. I whistled, calling a dolphin to come over. A dolphin swam towards us and Satori tried to run away. Satori turned around and saw me petting the dolphin and Kuro touched the dolphin's nose for the longest time, eyes sparkled in amazement.

Satori backed up when the dolphin looked at him. Satori's ears dropped and his tail stopped wagging. He went pale and tears formed in his eyes. "NOOOOOO!!" Satori screamed.

"Cmon it's not that bad, look." Naruto held Satori's wrist and let his hand touch the dolphin's nose. Satori freezes then shaken a little. Naruto slowly let go of Satori's wrist. "See?"

Satori petted the dolphin slowly. His tail wagged a little and his ears jerked up. "Um... I guess it's ok..." Satori mumbled. "As long as it don't bite me or hurt me."

Naruto nodded and Satori got on behind the dolphin's back. The dolphin made a noise and swam away with Satori on its back as Satori screamed then calmed down. Naruto smiled and looked down at Kuro. Kuro was sleeping peacefully on his arms. Naruto went back to the shade and sat down while watching the other having fun.

Back to Saucegay and the others

Sasuke's POV
"Uuggghhh! Sasuke-Kun, can you carry me?" Sakura asked. I ignored her and continued walking. Katoru walked beside her and said, "you can get on my back."

"Eww, no!" Sakura scrunched her face and moved away from him. Katoru's ears dropped and his tail stopped wagging. "I just wanna be useful to other people." He mumbled.

"You can become slave if you like." Katoru's older brother, Hiro said.

"So... He wants you to become his slave so he won't do chores?" Ino guessed.

Katoru growled and yelled, "are you just saying that so you'll just use me as your sex toy!?"

"Dunno. How 'bout you find out yourself?" Hiro shrugged and smirked at him. Katoru then tackled Hiro to the ground. Both of the Ōkamis are brawling each other and groaning in pain. "Yo, everyone back up. A fight is here." Kakashi said. Everyone back up.

The Ōkami brothers bite, scratch, punch, and kick until one gave up. Katoru pinned Hiro to the ground, panted and tired. He smirked and said, "I win." Hiro clicked his teeth and flipped their position. Hiro's now on top of Katoru, pinning him down. "Nope, I win." He said and smirked. Katoru tried to struggle and escape from his grip but failed. He soon gave up.

"Ok fine, you win. Now can you get off me?" Katoru asked. Hiro got off him and helped him up. Katoru swiped the dirt off him and sneezed.

"We better get going." Iruka said. Everyone nodded and began to walk pass the forest to the edge of a mountain. We looked around to see if there's any kinds of villages nearby and saw lots of floating islands with houses and bridges. Lee was the first one to jump off, saying "weeeee!"

Everyone did the same and we all landed safely on the trees began to jump from one tree to another.

-time skips-

We all arrived at the first bridge on the ground to a floating island. We all walked over the bridge safely while Sakura clinger onto me, being a scaredy cat. We all arrived at a floating island. There's lots of floating islands around. And the one on the middle is a really big one with four small islands surrounding it.

"Well this is weird." Shikamaru said, rubbing his temple and furrowed his eyebrows. Everyone nodded. We all then heard a gasp behind us and turned around. There, we saw a boy with blonde hair, his hair is like mine. His skin is tanned and his eyes are blue. He wore a black t-shirt with a yin-yang symbol on his back and white short jeans.

"It's duckbutt!" He pointed at me.

"Who are you calling a 'duckbutt?'" I snapped, pissed out. He giggled and said, "you are!"

I growled and said, "yeah? You're a duckbutt too you little sh*t!"

"I'm not little!" He pouted.

"Yes. You are."

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you a-" I was interrupted by someone calling out his name.

"Satori! What are you doing?"

We all turned our heads to the person who called out his name. My eyes widened when I saw a familiar person. 'That person... Has the same hair and eyes as Naruto...' I thought.

He picked the little boy up and scowled at him. "Satori, you know it's not right to disrespect other people! And you shouldn't have talk to strangers!" He scowled.

"Sorry dad..." The boy shrank. The blonde haired boy sighed and accepted his apology and apologized to us. "I'm sorry everyone, I don't really know why he's like this. It just came out of nowhere."

"N... Naruto?"

The blonde boy opened his eyes and looked up and saw us. His eyes widened in shock when he saw all of us, but he's even more shocked when he saw me. "S-... Sasuke?"