Chapter 12

I've never knew that a few people wants more updates, for me, I thought it's not that good. Maybe I was wrong?

>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~>~>~>~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<

Naruto's POV
12 years have passed since the day I left the village. I'm now the goddess of light, wind, water, fire, and earth and I'm 16 years old. Kurama's with me and were on a floating island.

My house is like a castle, castle in the sky. It is white with four different gems.

The front of the temple is light blue with little gems on them. A few vines are around the doors, windows, walls and roof. Many types of flowers on the ground, blooming, and on the bushes.

Inside the temple, in front of the entrance is the ball room with many decorations. Paintings and pictures on the walls and small tables with flowers on a vase. On the center of the ball room is a flower carpet on the floor. The carpet is green with many flowers and vines. There is stairs that leads us to the right and left, and a big picture of me, Kurama, and my pets, and chandeliers attached to the ceiling.

We have a big dining table with flowers on vases on the table and candles too. Chandeliers attached to the ceiling, above the table. Fancy chairs were under the under the table.

We have a kitchen, bedrooms, guest rooms, bathrooms, apparently, everything in the castle.

There's another floating island at the front, right sky in front of our temple. That island has a pond with lily pads on the pond. Flowers around the ponds and bamboos. Flowers blooming on a lily pad, a small water fall and a floating blue orb on the center of the pond with floating bubbles around. And yes, a bridge to walk over to that land.

(I can't find any one of these orbs with particles but these will do for now.)

>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~>~>~>~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<
Water orb

>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~>~>~>~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<Water orb

The other island at the front, left sky is a garden. Flowers around and wheats on the garden. Small trail of water flowing to water the garden and bridge to walk over to the land. And a green orb floating on the center of the garden with vines and floating flowers around.

>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~>~>~>~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<
Earth orb