Chapter 11 (Smut)

Nagato's POV
We all ride on Katoru's back. We all held on tight because he's running. He ran out of the forest and climb on the rocky mountain.

He jumped on big rocks to another until he got to the cave. We all got off him and he shrank down to a normal sized wolf.

We all walked inside silently.

The cave is dark, so it's hard to see what's inside. Good thing that Katoru can shine his blue light.

Katoru lead us away, showing where's his brother's at. As we followed him, we all saw a light between the two rocky walls. We walked through the rocky walls and saw his brother. The fire god.

His ear twitched up and he sniffed. He woke up and saw us and glared at us and his brother.

"Why are you here? I thought I kicked you out." The red Ōkami growled.

"I-I... Um... I want to... Ask you something..." Katoru said, fearfully. The red Ōkami accepted his offer.

"I want you to uh... Help us... Find... Naruto...?" He said Naruto's name quietly.

"What?"

"I want you to help us... Find Naruto..." He said again. The red Ōkami just roll his eyes. "And why should I help you?" He asked.

"Well... You see... These guys were looking for Naruto and asked me to help them, and... I decided to help them because... Naruto helped me and plays with me... He was my best friend..." Katoru pouted.

"I see..." The red Ōkami said. "But no, I'm not helping you. A guy like you is so annoying and weak."

"I-I'm not weak!" Katoru yelled.

The Ōkamis both argue while everyone except me else tried to calm them down.

I scan around the red Ōkami.

'The red Ōkami is a male, alpha, and is rare. His strength is very strong and is a fire Ōkami, a fire god. Lives in a cave with his younger brother, Katoru. Personality is evil/loner. Likes to train, fight, laze around, and like to be alone. Dislikes are losing, strangers, enemies, and his brother. Favorite food is meat and is strong and mean.' I thought.

They both continued to argue until I interrupt. "Shut up you two."

They both shut their mouths up. I sighed in exhaustion. "Thanks for stopping the argument." Atsushi said. I just said "your welcome".

"What's his name, Katoru?" I asked.

"Hiro Hiwajime." He replied. I just nod.

I walked towards Hiro and stopped in front of him. "Will you help or not."

"No, I'm not helping you strangers." He replied.

I kind of got a little mad and punched him on the nose. "My name's Nagato Sukeshima. There, now you know my name." I said. (Boy)

"The name's Atsushi Howajiseme." Atsushi said. (Boy)

"Name's Shigesu Hamara, and this guy right beside me and Hatamaru Kyogi." Shigesu said. (Both boys)

"Suki Yutagawa." Suki said. (Girl)

"Ryu Furashi." Ryu said. (Boy)

"Nadayama Hanase." Nadayama said. (Girl)

"Akiru Danshi." Akiru said. (Boy)

"Akira Danshi." Akira said. (Boy, and the Danshis are twins.)

"Natsu Kimeru." Natsu said. (Girl)

"Jiki Yuki." Jiki said. (Girl)

"Zitsuru Obito." Zitsuru said. (Boy)