Chapter 13

I kinda made Charasuke a little more like Sasuke, not the flirty one. Gomen.

Sasuke's POV
Here, I'm sitting on top of the fourth hokage's head in the mountain. 12 years have passed and I'm 17 years old. I looked down at the village, people were smiling, laughing, playing, all those fun stuff I can't do.

Without my friends, I can't have fun. They all talk to me and we've had fun. At least I have Sakura, she's always been by my side but now she's been acting weird lately.

Every time I went by to visit her, she always said that she's busy right now, so I just ignored it.

My hair grew longer though.

Everything was peaceful, until then, I scent a chakra.

I quickly stood up and pulled out my kunai. I quickly turned around and blocked the attack the figure was about to attack me.

"Who're you?" I asked in a cold tone.

The figure "hnned" and spoke in a cold tone too and backed up. "That doesn't matter right now. You need to go find Naruto before it's too late."

I looked from head to toe. He wore a black shirt under his purple jacket, black jeans, crimson eyes, pale skin, and his hair looks just like mine.

My eyes widen and backed up as well. "Y-you look just like me." I said.

He hnned again and said, "is that a problem?" Getting annoyed.

I shook my head and asked, "what do you want?"

"I want you to go find Naruto or the village will go burn the forest down. Even when Naruto's not in the forest, they will find him and kill him." He replied.

I tsked and asked again. "Hn, now, why should I find that boy?" I death glared at him.

"Cause I'm you, the dark version of you. And because you love him, I love someone else. And your the only one who can find him, since you can scent his chakra more." He replied again. "You both are a connection, as you can see, I'm the only one that can see what's happening between you both and I'm your assistance. If you don't find him, the villagers will burn the forest or go find Naruto and kill him."

I eyes widen when I heard that the villagers will go burn the forest or go find Naruto and kill him. I blinked, snapping out of it and questioned him.

"By the way, do you know anything about this Naruto?" I asked. He hnned again, saying that I questioned him to much.

I growled and was about to attack him until he said, "yes, I do know about him." I stopped and nodded. "Hn, now, can you explain who he is?" I asked. He sighed and began explaining.

"Many years ago, Naruto's mother gave birth to Naruto, that where the Kyuubi attacks. Naruto's parents sacrificed themselves to save Naruto and seal the Kyuubi inside him. That after when Naruto was grown as a child, he was treated badly. No one wants to play or talk to him. No one trained him so he trained himself to become a ninja, that's when he met the third hokage. Naruto keeps saying that he will become hokage so everyone can acknowledge him. He failed to become a genin because he can't do a shadow clone jutsu, but he managed to do the jutsu, since he stole the scroll. He became a genin and began training with you, Sakura and Kakashi. He always sacrifice himself to save everyone that is precious to him and keeps saving and fighting. But when he does all of that, no one still acknowledge him. So he left the village and moved far away from the village."

As he finished explaining, memories began to fill up inside my head. "I... Remember now..." I stared at the ground. I remember the kisses, fights, hugs, everything.

I fell on my knees and tears began to form in my eyes. "I'm... Such a terrible... Friend..." I slowly said. "You don't really care for him, instead, you just leave him be and forget him? Hn, your pathetic." The other Sasuke said. "And my name is Charasuke, it's nice to meet you though."

He held out his hand, for me to grab his hand and help me up. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. "Now, are you gonna go find Naruto?" He asked in a cold tone. I nodded and we both did our hand sign and disappeared.

-times skips-

We appeared in the forest and began walking on the path passing the trees. We've been walking for hours, and there's nothing but silence between us. We've been like this until he asked. "Hn, so, do like or love Naruto?"

"Hn? Well... Yeah... As a fr-"

"No, not that. I meant is that do you like or love Naruto as a lover."

I began to blush when he said that. "What?! No! We're guys and-!"

"So? I don't care, my crush is a guy."

"That's gay and disgusting!"

"You homophobic. I know you looove~ Naruto." He teased.

"N-no I don't!"

"So that means you hate Naruto?" He smirked.

"N- uuuggghhhh! Your so annoying!"

He laughed while I'm blushing like crazy. We stopped walking when we heard a noise. We looked around and saw a bush moving. The creature came out, it's just rabbit. We both sighed in relief.

We continued walking, looking around to see Naruto or find some place Naruto lived.

-times skips-

We looked everywhere but no luck of Naruto. I sighed in exhaustion, walking to a tree, back pressed against the tree and slid down.

"We should sleep here, it's almost night out." Charasuke said, making his bed. I nodded and closed my eyes and he did the same.

'Naruto, please forgive me for what I've done to you...' I thought. I slowly went to sleep.

No one's POV
The figure jumped out of the tree with cloths on its hands. The figure landed beside Charasuke and placed the fuzzy cloth on top of Charasuke, covering him from the coldness. Charasuke shifted and held the cloth. The figure turned to Sasuke, leaning against the tree sleeping. The figure walked towards him and placed the cloth on him. Sasuke swifted as the figure kissed his forehead.

"Good night to you two... Be safe..." The figure whispered. The figure turned around and jumped on a tree to a tree.

And so, the Sasukes began their journey.