EleVeN

FIVE days and FOREVER

Copyright 2017/2018

-Anya Amarachi Jacinth

|ft. UMI - Midnight blues|

Day One

Day 1

------

When we were out, I couldn't hold in my words.

"What was that for? You didn't even ask me if I'd be cool with it. What if I had stage fright? What if I wasn't so good a dancer?"

But my laughter gave me away that I wasn't completely mad.

I actually enjoyed the adrenaline which pumped through my veins from the moment.

Dennis sighed with a huge smile as he looked up at the sky with his hands in his pockets. We were walking.

"Let me answer your questions one at a time." He said. "What was that for? To prove a point and win the deal."

"I never knew it was that serious. I only thought it was banter."

He looked at me with a smirk then said. "Bants 'a make her dance." Then he winked like he just proved the world's biggest point.

I rolled my eyes, "Moving on..."

My smile was evident.

"Umm... The next question?" He thought.

"You didn't ask me," I glared at him as I playfully poked his shoulder.

"Oh, I did." His smirk was still there as we arrived at his car.

I stood by the passenger side while he stood by the driver's.

I shrugged, "Well, I don't recall, mate." I said to him as I entered the car.

He entered too and did his seat belt. "I asked if you wanted to do something crazy when we just left the restaurant and you agreed. That was my crazy."

I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Don't bother answering the rest of the questions, you just seem to have a smartass reply for everything."

He chuckled as he turned the lights on so he could see what he was doing.

"Then for the stage fright own," He went on nonetheless. "You're in the drama club. You're the freaking president. How could you be scared of dancing in front of a crowd?"

I then decided to ask. "How did you know that I could dance, by the way? It was pretty darn obvious that you knew that." Then I looked at him with a smirk. "Looks like someone's been stalking me way before now."

He laughed. "Actually, I wouldn't say stalk. I've actually been trying to remember where else I've seen you from. Your face just had a ring to it." He explained to me, "Then I recalled one day after school during that ballet shit period..."

"You mean the ballet competition?" I just had to correct him.

"Yeah," He nodded. "My friends and I walked in on you guys when you were auditioning on our court." He explained.

I tried to remember people walking in but they wouldn't have been the only people.

"You probably won't recall," He shrugged.

I nodded. "Yeah, I don't."

The car was silent for some time and none of us made any movement.

I felt kind of heated by that but I tried my best to remain calm.