Parts ThAt NevEr Made iT to The StorY

DELETED SCENES THAT I FELT WERE UNECCESSARY IN THE MAIN STORY

I pursed my lips and looked at my laps as the silence settled in, making the situation more awkward.

The ocean breeze and soft waves were the only things covering up for the silence.

And not that I was proud, at this point, I couldn't bring myself to apologize.

He already wanted me out of his life.

He looked at me then back at the water.

I turned to him and waited for what he had to say.

He looked back at me then closed the gap between us with a kiss.

I was swooned, but I closed my eyes to return the kiss.

He pulled out and looked at me from eye to eye.

He had tears in his eyes.

"I love you, Bianca and I'm sorry if I messed up in anyway. I don't care about anything that's going on right now. I just want to be sure that you're always around."

I looked at him, a little bit speechless.

My heart pounded more than it should and I realised that I had actually fallen in love with someone.

Not to cause so much damage to my heart, I brought my lips back to his and placed my hand behind his head, running my fingers through his hair.

He returned the kiss.

I opened my mouth to taste what he tasted and maybe feel what he felt.

It was awesome to kiss him again.

We had to catch our breaths.

"I love you." Dennis said again to me with his hand holding my face. "I really do."

"I love you, too." I finally said how I felt about him.

"Come, let's get out of this place." He smiled at me.

------------------------------

Another Scene - In DJ Khaled's voice

------------------------------

We woke up in the kitchen asking, 'how the hell did this shit happen?' -literally.

We got drunk and we were on the kitchen floor.

The shit that happened was that we overslept and maybe drank a tinsy bit too much.

We had school that morning.

And apart from school, I was meant to stay at Sophia's house for the night - I was sure she was expecting or even called a lot of times.

I searched for my phone in my pocket with a massive headache then it suddenly clicked... I wasn't even in my house.

-------------------------------------