↳ night time drives | ba

It was the night before most of your finals. You studied all week and it was stressing you out to the point were you couldn't sleep. Throughout the night, you were tossing and turning but just couldn't sleep.

Eventually, brandon got slightly irritated with it and woke up.

"y/n, what's wrong?" he questioned.

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"No"

"Yes"

"fine, i can't sleep because of finals week," I whispered while cuddling into Brandon's side.

Brandon wrapped his arms around me looked at me with sympathy, he started thinking about what he could do.

"Come with me," Brandon said, excitement laced in his words.

"Wait, what?" I questioned, "I need sleep you know."

"Well I know that y/n," Brandon replied sarcastically, "But since you cant sleep... we might as well have some fun and it could calm your nerves."

"Ok, Arreaga, let's go."

Brandon got out of bed and threw on a t-shirt and some pants, as well as you. You grabbed your phone and followed Brandon out to his car. Once you were in the car, Brandon starting driving for what seemed to be forever. Brandon intertwined his fingers with yours and smiled at you through the moonlight.

Eventually, Brandon pulled up to a cliff and pulled out some blankets from the trunk.

"You coming," he laughed.

"Yeah," you responded, "Where are we?"

"Wonders Cliff (random place), he said, "I come here whenever I get stressed out about something."

I nodded my head and and we walked over to a spot close to the edge. It was approaching sunrise but still nighttime. We could see almost all of Los Angeles, and at night it was beautiful.

We sat down next to each other and I rested my head on Brandon's shoulder.

"Feel better?" He asked, kissing my temple.

"Yeah, I do," I whispered back to him, "Thanks for this."

"Anytime," He replied.

I fell asleep soon after that and Brandon carried me back to the car bridal style, placing me carefully in my seat. Brandon then got in the car an drove off. Satisfied that he got the love of his life to fall asleep and start stressing.