↳ hurting | zk [r]

Request for: hirveth

I turned the car on and turned to look at Zion, "What is your problem?" I questioned, my tone harshly serious, "That waitress was everything but rude and you had the audacity to treat her like that."

See, you and Zion had gone out for dinner that night and Zion had been in a mood. When the waitress arrived at your table he was very rude to her and I ended up having to apologize to her when she took our check.

Zion just shrugged his shoulders and preceded to look out the window. During the car ride home, it was pitch silent. No music was playing, neither were you or Zion speaking to one or another.

When you all finally got to your house, you got out of the car and stood right in front of Zion.

"Zion," you said while looking at him dead in the eyes, "Tell me why you're acting like this."

"I can't," Zion replied softly.

"yes you can," I encouraged him back.

"Ok, M-My mom, she... got into an accident," Zion said his voice no higher than a whisper.

Right after he said it, he fell to the ground and started sobbing.

I joined him on the ground and held him in my arms, while he cried. We stayed there for a few minutes and he finally calmed down enough to tell me what had happened.

"She was.. at work and then.. she got into her car and another car hit her," he choked out.

"Okay, I'm here for you," I hushed, "rocking him back and forth.

Zion really loves his mom so this was definitely hard for him.

"R-Ronnie?"

"Yeah, honey,"

"Can we go inside?"

"Yeah"

I helped him off the ground and we made our way upstairs to his room.

After zion finally calmed down more I asked him about what happened.

"Where are Elom and Kékéli?"

"They are up in Ottawa already, along with Kevin and dad."

"Ok, how about we take a break from music and go visit her, okay?"

"But-,"

"Kuwonu."

"Okay,"

Zion drifted off to sleep and I packed our bags, falling asleep right after.

Our flight was 1 in the afternoon, so we could get there in the evening.

Zion and I got dressed and walked out the door hand in hand.

"You ready, babe," I asked looking up at him.

"Yes," he responds, kissing me, my lips curling into a smile.

a/n i might make a part two off this one.