↳ vacation

Zion:
Johannesburg, South Africa. Zion always wanted to be in touch with his roots as well as he wanted to travel the world. You enjoy to travel as well and thought it would be a fun trip. It's a wonderful city, with great night and day life as well as beautiful beaches.
Edwin:
Amsterdam. It seemed to be a quaint town and you and Edwin always wanted to travel to Europe. You rented a small house close to a river and had a great time trying out everything.
Brandon:
Turks and Caicos. You and Brandon were always a 'beachy' couple. You love tropical locations and resorts. You both act like kids so it's fun to have a balance of relaxation and fun. The beautiful beaches attracted you all to and you also took a cruise there!
Nick:
Cabo, Mexico. Nicks family often visited Cabo, so as her girlfriend of 2 years it felt right to take her. It was basically an annual trip for the Maras and they all had a great time, especially with you coming along. Nick was able to block out the stresses of being in the spotlight and spend time with his family and soon to be fiancé. Little did you know, he was planning to propose. You said yes, knowing there was many more Cabo trips to come with your soon to be growing family.
Austin:
Tokyo, Japan. Austin was always fascinated by Anime as well as the culture. You both were sponsored to tour all of Asia. You all choosing the locations of course. This was just one of the many stops but trying new things with Austin was an experience. Austin finished out the trip by making a scrapbook for it called Adventures in Asia. He's very corny.