↳ pool day | zk

i watched zion, as he played with our 10-month-old son, elijah. he's so cute, the baby i mean. i'm kidding, i love zion too. It was a bright sunny day and zion and I decided to invite some friends over for a small pool party.

"Hey, they're almost here," I called to Zion, while looking up from my phone as I had just received a text from Charlotte.

"Come on ma, get in the pool, please," Zion laughed.

"You know we have people coming over and I don't want to get wet right now," you told him.

"Fine," Zion replied while playfully rolling his eyes.

Zion smiled in reply and climbed out of the pool with Elijah closely wrapped in his arms. Elijah started babbling as soon as he saw me and reached out his arms. I pulled him out of Zion's arms, of course Zion started to playfully pout.

I was talking with Zion about we were going to do tomorrow, until I heard Brandon say, "we're here for the partyyy!"

Brandon walked over to us and picked up Elijah from my arms.

"I'm starting to think you only came here for my child," I replied with a slight smirk.

Brandon laughed and walked back over to Charlotte, as they started playing with Elijah.

"Careful with my son," Zion warned playfully.

"Yes Mr. Kuwonu," Brandon joked.

As more people showed up, including the other boys and their girlfriends it got a little more hectic.

I had decided to put Elijah in his play room, because it was to noisy for him. Lots of people loved Elijah, as he was the first 'child' in the group. Almost everyone had kids now, or they were expecting. People came in and out of the play room to watch and play with Elijah.

As I walked out of the play room, I felt arms snake around my waist, I turned around to see a grinning Zion right before I was lifted off my feet and thrown into the pool. I swam to the surface and by this time, everyone was looking at me and laughing.

"Got ya, baby," Zion managed to choke out while laughing hysterically.

I swam to the ladders in the pool and climbed out, rolling my eyes at Zion before walking out to get dried off.

"Bro, she's looking really mad, I would go check on her," Brandon told Zion while patting him on the back.

Zion sighed in response and walked into the house, seeing me with Charlotte, drying my hair of in the kitchen.

Charlotte saw Zion and told me she'd see me later.

"Babe, I'm really sorry," Zion apologized.

"No," I laughed," I'm not mad, maybe annoyed but you're lucky I had my swimsuit on."

"And you look great in it," Zion complimented me while picking me up and kissing me.

"You ready to go back out," Zion questioned, looking at my hair and then my eyes.

"Yes, come on Caleb," I chuckled.

Zion and I went back to the pool area and had a really good time with everybody else.