↳ tired | ba

the door slammed shut as a loud sigh escaped brandon's mouth.
"what's wrong with you?" you chuckled, looking at his eyes right before turning back to watching old disney reruns.

"i'm tired," brandon replied sleepily.
"ok, so let's go to sleep," you chuckled, turning off the tv and placing the remote on the glass coffee table. helping brandon up the stairs, laughing under your breathe at his dramatic movements and comments. when he's tired he acts like a little baby.

when you get into the room, turning on the lights, to a dim setting and you tell brandon to change, throwing some of his clothes at him and grabbing a sweatshirt for yourself. then plopping into bed, waiting for him.

"ugh," brandon whispered while trudging his feet across the room and eventually joining me in bed.

"so, why are you tired and stressed?" you questioned while rubbing your hands through his hair.

"that feels good," brandon responded, " and we've been in the studio all week to prepare for the album drop and it's a lot, everyone's kind of at their limit you know?"

"yeah, i feel you baby," you whispered, placing a gentle kiss to his forehead. "you need sleep and you are not going to the studio tomorrow."

"but - ."

"nope"

"okay, fine," brandon retorted, "but you're staying in bed with me." he giggled lightly, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you closer

"okay mr fucking grumpy pants," you laugh, relaxing into his chest.

"goodnight, love."

"night, baby. i love you."

"love you too, headass."

the morning sun shines through the bright curtains around 10 am, waking me up. i turned to face brandon, seeing that his arm was draped over me and his face pressed against my back. i shuffled to my side and attempted to get up without waking him up.

"don't go," he whispered, his morning voice leaving a rasp, while tightening his grip.

"bub, i need to make breakfast," you laughed back in response, still attempting to shimmy out of his grip.

"just a little longer," brandon pleaded, again with his raspy voice.

"fine," you said while playfully rolling your eyes, secretly loving it.

"thank you babeyy ," he replied with a smile going ear to ear.