↳ jealous | zk

music boomed throughout the hollywood hills home. i stirred my drink and stared over at the kayli. she had been all up on zion at austin's party and it was getting annoying at this point. irritation consumed me as i cussed them both out in my head. kayli walked away to go get a drink and i got up and walked over to zion.

i whispered in his ear, "i'm ready to go if you're ready to stop messing with kayli. you can tell austin i said bye." zion turned around, confusion written over his face. "wha-," he attempted to reply but then was cut off by me leaving, "i'm catching an uber," i yelled back, my voice barely audible because of the loud music.

I shut the door of zion and I's shared apartment and walked upstairs. I got to the bathroom and got into the shower. zion was surprised by the fact that i left and left as soon as i did. as soon as I got out of the shower i heard the door close and my name being called. zion was in our room waiting as soon as I got out of the bathroom.
"what's wrong mamas?" Zion questioned pulling me into his lap. i pushed him off and walked over to the closet.
"why don't you ask kayli ? "

"come on y/n, you know she's just austin's friend, and i only love you, baby girl. you don't have to be jealous"
"im not jealous," i said walking over to the bed.
"it's fine babe, you're cute when you're jealous."
i rolled my eyes and climbed into bed with him, snuggling into his warm embrace. "whatever." "i love you, mamas.
" love you too, dumbass."

KAY'S THOUGHTS 🌺
what's up party people.