↳ napping | ap

the boys and I are off to London as Leg 3 of their tour. We rented a private plane so we could fly easy.

we boarded the plane and found our seats. Austin and I sat together, him on the aisle and me at the window.

brandon and maggie sat across from us and the boys were scattered across the plane.

The plane was huge so there was extra space to sleep and eat for the longer flights.

Just as the plane was getting ready to take off, Austin reached for my hand, his leg bouncing nervously.

"You okay, babe?" I ask, watching his worried expression change to a calm one.

"I am now," he responds, kissing my head.

Austin had slight anxiety when it came to planes but normally I could calm him down by giving a reassuring look.

The plane takes of, eventually, a few hours into the flight I start yawning. We'd been traveling for a while and I got sleepy.

"I'm going to the sleeping quarters."

"Ok, I'm going too."

I laugh at Austin following me like a puppy.

Hand in Hand, we walk to the room.

We reach the cabin, it was a small room with one nightstand and a small bed, that could fit two.

I crawled into the bed, austin following. I laid down, him next to me. I cuddled into his side, his arm draped around me.

"Night, baby."

Good night, love."
~~~
Hours later, Austin and I were woke up to Zion screaming that London was cool and Nick telling him to be quiet.

We walked out to the main room in the plane and saw everyone getting ready to deboard.

"Hey, love birds," Brandon laughs, Charlotte not far behind him.

We laughed and then left the plane. Time for London.

A/N : this was trash but schools got me busy.