↳ holidays

a/n
Mandy is z's mom
most of the kids are from the previous imagines.

brandon : olivia (14) layla (10) autumn (2)
wife: Charlotte

e: gabbi (15), issac (10), kali (3)
wife: makayla

a: twins- jack and william (10), liam (17)
fiancé: kelly (liam is Austin's son, from a previous marriage. liams mom died and now Austin and kelly are married. jack and william are from kelly and austin.)

n: amara (16), leo and lena (7)
wife: joyce

z: elijah and charlotte (5) , isabella (8), caleb {aka junior} (15)
wife: alina

p.s if you've read my nick imagines, amara is not pregnant ( from it'll be alright)

there will most likely be a part 2, with the same characters and different plot
________

"you guys made it," mandy said as the family walked into the house. the aroma of fresh cooked food and scented candles filled their noses as elijah and charlotte ran towards mandy. "grandma!" the kindergarteners said, each clinging to one of her legs.

"how'd the trip go alina?" she asked, taking the pie out of her hands. "it was as good as a trip with 4 kids can get," alina chuckled as she walked it the living room. "auntie lina!" the kids cheered as leo and lena ran towards me, kali wobbling right behind them. "hi loves," she said, picking up gabbi. "hi little missy, what have you been up to?" alina asked as she giggled.
~
"hey joyce, how's it going?" alina asked, seeing her pace around the kitchen. "alina, thank god you're here," she sighed. "everything is a mess! amara and liam are getting a little to flirty with each other, autumn and kali are all over the place and issac, jack and william are arguing with isabella. and, gabbi and junior - " she rushed out in one breath. "joyce, calm down," i said, reassuring her, "it'll be fine, they're kids, it's normal." im sure we can-" i said, before zion's calls for junior interrupted me. "I've got to go joyce but good luck."

"junior, get your ass over here!" zion shouted. "i'll be back," i said, walking over to zion, junior not far on my trail. "yeah dad?" "have you been messing with gabbi?" "i - i," he stuttered, looking at alina for support. she looked between zion and junior, shaking my head.
"jesus junior," zion mumbled, rubbing his temple, "ed's gonna kill you," zion sighed. "good luck with this one, junior," she said, leaving zion and junior to talk about what was going on.

alina left and walked over to kelly. she sat in the formal living room, her hands covering her face. "hey, kelly are you alright?"

"i dont know lina, I've tried for years to get liam closer to me, but i guess he just needs his space." she sighed, looking at austin playing with the twins.

"i know kelly. but the holidays are especially hard for him, because this was the time that she passed." alina said, pulling her into a side hug. "but, on the bright side, you make and austin happy." alina and kelly continued to talk as the other family members arrived.

"auntie char!" charlotte cheered as Brandon's wife came into the corridor, "hey munchkin!" she responded, picking up the toddler. makayla followed charlotte into the living room seeing abi playing with her twin daughters and jack, william & issac fighting over the video games.

"hey ladies," nick said as the rest of the family piled into the packed living room, "we're playing monopoly." nick laughed as he pointed to the messy monopoly board and his best friends. "and i was just winning," edwin retorted, looking nick dead in the eyes. "do you have a problem honoret?" nick asked, standing up. "yeah I do, I'm winning." "no, you're not."

"bet, im going to win and if i do — which I will, i get major bragging rights and you shut up," edwin said. "ok you're on. everyone played and talked in the living room as we waited for the food to be ready.

"ok everyone, foods ready," mandy called from the kitchen, "can i get some help with the food?" liam and amara went to bring the food as the rest of us filed into the dining room.

everyone talked at the oversized dining room table as autumn and kali threw food at each other and issac, jack and will laughed at isabella. junior continued to flirt with gabbi, despite Zion's glares and ed's disapproving looks. alina stood up, drawing everyone's attention to her. "i have an announcement," she said, clearing her throat. "im pregnant."

"you're what?!" zion said, looking at mandy, as if she knew. "she's pregnant, do you need me to spell it out," elom said, smirking at zion. he playfully smacked the back of eloms head. "boys," mandy warned.

"this never gets old," kekeli laughs. zion preceded to pick alina up, shouting that he's having a kid. "you know your boys still got that- " z yelled, with brandon cutting him off, covering autumn's ears, "there are children present!"

we all laughed, watching zion and brandon playfully bicker with elom chiming in.

as the talk settled, the family eventually cleaned up the food and made their way up to gathering space on the upper floor of Mandy's house. the individuals left into different directions, heading to separate rooms.

liam looked over at kelly, before walking towards her. "goodnight mom," he said, embracing her in a heartfelt hug. "goodnight, baby."

"my heart" alina said as liam joined junior in there room. "i know," charlotte said, still in awe.

"i love my family," zion said, tearing up. "z, are you crying?" nick asked. "no, i'm not," zion said, chuckling.

a/n
I'm so sorry this took so long. the endings trash so I'm sorry but i hope your holidays are great.