↳ comfort | zk

Zion's POV

I looked down at my peaceful girlfriend as she slept. Her quiet snores muffled by the sounds of the speeding bus.
"Is she ok?" Austin exclaimed, his voice love than normal due to the Engine.
"yeah, I think the traveling from city to city is catching up on her."
I kind of regret taking her with us, I would miss her, but it's taking a toll on her.
"Ok, well I'll give you two some privacy," Austin mocked and walked back to his bunk.
y/n was knocked out; she feel asleep on my chest while we where watching movies. I gently stroked her hair as her soft figure began to stir.
"hi baby," I whispered to her as she looked at me.
"Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked while tracing small shapes at her back.
"I'm kind of drained but I'm ready for the Portland Show; how are you feeling?"
"I'm good."
She yawns and walks over to the bunk area.
"What are you doing mamas?"
"I'm tired, and I'm going to lay down," she explained before plopping down on the bed.
I shuffled after her and plopped down on the bed next to her.
I wrapped my arms around her as she cuddled into me.
"Do you ever wonder what you would be doing if you weren't doing music?" She asked looking up at me.
"Not really, I really like this. Plus I wouldn't have meet you."
She smiled back at me and drifted back to sleep. I watched her for little before falling asleep. I really love this girl.