↳ curvy | zk

a/n: your body's beautiful ❤️
slight warning: body issues ('too heavy')
p.s the song up there is my 'confidence song' so if you like it/ know it, great!

{dedicated: sonia2003xx }

i stared at the mirror, my shirt lifted so I could see my stomach. the tiny stretch marks at the bottom and the ones on my thighs seemed to stick out more than usual. my cellulite and rolls seemed to have grown, and now I regret eating out.

as i continued to look at myself, the door opened, zion peaking in. "baby what's wrong?" his voice filled the room as he walked closer to me and wrapped his arms around me.

he attempted to wrap his arms around me and I moved farther away. Zion looked at me - shocked, confused as to why I was so distant. "baby, speak to me." he whispered as a tear fell down my cheek.

"zion, why are you with me? im ugly and fat and just generally disgusting." i asked, beginning to cry. he pulled me into his chest, my sobs filling the room as his shirt began to get soaked from my tears.

"bub, I love you. I'm with you because you're beautiful and funny, as well as courageous. you inspire me to be my best self and I couldn't ask for anything more. i love your body, your curves give me life. so, i can't tell you what you think,but just know that I love you for you - no matter the size, shape or appearance," zion said, rubbing circles into my back as my tears died down.

"thank you zion ," I whispered, holding him closer. "you're welcome, babe.

a/n:
you're beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. ily loves

- kay