↳ comforting | ap [r]

Request for : ritikamasson

austin's pov

i picked up the my ringing phone.

3:37 am

- notification
- notification
- text from y/n 🤍

"who is up this early?" i whispered groggily.

i look at the caller id , y/n 🤍 displayed across the screen. I picked it up, hearing her crying on the other end of the phone.

"hello ... y/n, are you okay?"

"i.. i- um can you come over, i just — ,"

"i'm on my way over now, hang on"

i hung up the phone, grabbing my keys and a sweatshirt, running out the house to my car.

luckily, she lives 5 minutes away from me, so it wasn't hard to get there.

i pull into her condo complex, running to her's. I knock on the door, within seconds y/n opening the door, her hair up and dried streaks of mascara running down her cheeks.

Immediately I pull her into a hug, picking her up and walking to the couch.

"babygirl, what's wrong?"

"I.. had.. umm.. studying and .. due assignments, school," she rambles.

"Hey, breath, okay? Deep breathes," I whisper rubbing her back as she calms down.

"Thank you for coming aus, I got stressed out and it's a lot to manage."

"Ok, I'm glad you feel better and I'll always be here for you. Ok?" I respond.

She nods and we continue to talk about what's stressing her out.

"Finals and everything I guess," she whispers, fiddling with her fingers.

"and can you stay over... i sleep better when you're around," she asks nervously.

"yeah, come on," I stand up, offering my hand to her.

We walk upstairs and into her bedroom.

She gets into the bed, me following behind. I turn the lights off, rolling to my side of the bed.

"goodnight love,"

"Night aus, thank you again," she whispers again, rolling over to kiss me.

Man, do I love this girl.