↳ they see you cry

brandon: he's shocked, as you never cry around him. He immediately brings you into a hug and gets you whatever you want. He brings you your favorite foods and you end up cuddling all day.

Edwin: Fans had been hating on your and Edwin's relationship, and it got to you. You began crying in your shared room, Edwin walking in. He brings you into a massive hug and just holds you as you tell him what's going on. He writes a message on twitter, addressing the hate:

Hey guys! Y/N has been getting a lot of hate recently and it hurts me to see someone I care about in pain. I hope you guys can respect my and y/n's relationship and give us some privacy. :)

Nick: He's very protective. He never wants to see you hurt, and goes to any length to defend you. People at (work or school) had been pushing you around and you finally burst when you got home. Nick of course wanted to kill someone when he heard you ranting and crying, but soon calmed down alongside you. Nick comforted you and you calmed him down. Eventually, you and Nick went to chill with the boys.

Austin: He was flustered himself. Well he of course asked you what's wrong and you talked about it with him, you'd lost your aunt and took it hard. For an hour or so, you and Austin talked about it, eventually you both drift into a deep sleep.

Zion: Body issues were common with you. Zion insisted that he loved your body, but sometimes that wasn't enough. Late in the afternoon one day, Zion found you in your bathroom crying about how much you hated your body, telling him to be with a better girl. Zion picked you up Bridal Style and carried you into your bedroom, whispering how beautiful you are and the body you have is the one of his dreams. You calmed down and cuddled into Zion, falling asleep.