↳ graduation | zk

a/n
caleb aka junior: 25
isabella/ bella: 18 (high school graduation)
charlotte and elijah : 15
kiara: 9
p.s.
if you read the holiday imagine, ( further down)everyone is the same but older and Brandon has a new wife, julia.

"you look beautiful mamas," zion said, looking at his daughter as she came down the stairs. "thanks dad," she grinned as she went to find charlotte. zion and i finished getting the supplies for the graduation party. "mom, when will the rest of the family get here?" elijah asked, looking up from his phone. "they should be here soon."

the family home was soon packed with almost the whole kuwonu family, the boys and their family, friends and your family. party decorations filled the walls as the boys and their now grown children piled into the home. junior came in last, searching for bella. his eye landed on her and he ran towards her. "im so proud of you bells," he said, picking her up and spinning her. giggles erupted from her as he sat her down and they talked.

"z, we're gonna be late," i said, watching everyone converse. "baby, it'll be fine. everyone is ready and she's excited." he reassured. "right, ok lets go." i said while pecking his lips and going to the car. the other family members piled out of the house eventually, we pulled up to the parking lot in front of the building where ceremony was taking place. "we'll meet you inside bella, the rest of the crew are almost here," zion said, pulling her into a side hug and kissing her forehead, "i love you and I'm so proud of you kiddo."

"i love you too," bella said, waving to us as she ran to catch up with her friends. "they grow up so fast," elijah joked, fake crying. "shut up eli," junior chuckled. the auditorium was packed with family's and students as the presenters prepared. they said to refrain from applause and talking until everyone was called, but knowing our family, that wasn't going to happen.

they began to call students as zion and i sat i hand and hand, waiting for her name to be called. we watched as the previous student walked off the stage. "isabella kuwonu." as her name was called, the boys and i cheered, really loud. some of the people in the auditorium turned and looked, but in that moment i didn't care. bella's face was slightly red as she watched as we cheered.

after the ceremony, we all ran to bella and it turned into a massive group hug. zion handed bella a huge bouquet of flowers and other gifts poured in from her family. "i'm going to miss you when you go to college," z said, hugging his daughter.

eventually, we all arrived back home. the house was packed, as we were hosting the graduation party. after a while, I decided to share a 'mini-speech'. "ok everyone! can i have your attention please!" i said tapping on a glass with a butter knife, "i would just like to thank you all for coming. this day is so special for all of us, as well as bella. We've all poured so much love and support into this young woman and i'm so proud of who she is today. I'm sure she'll go on to do great things and have a wonderful life. bells, I'm so proud of you and i love you so much."

bella nodded towards me, moving towards me and giving me a hug as a tear shed from her eye. i love the kuwonu family.

sorry i never post homies

sorry i never post homies. have a good whatever time it is there - kay :)

 have a good whatever time it is there - kay :)