t w o

i was able to go home after two days of them running test and asking me questions and telling me things about my life.

they told me i was suffering from amnesia and my memories would come back in pieces; like every tragic amnesia story.

i've only been home for a week.

my parents have been showing me old pictures and my siblings have been telling me stories about our childhood.

💭

"can i show you a couple pictures of your friends?" my mom asked as she sat down beside me on the couch.

i nodded as i turned the television off.

i've gotten used to her subtle voice, she talked to me like i was a small child; in fact they all did.

yeah, it pissed me off but i never mention it.

it was another photo album, and had a white cover and had 'daniel' written on the side.

under 'daniel' it said, '2015-2018'

she handed me the book and i opened it to a random page, there were team pictures and group pictures.

i didn't recognize anyone, there were a lot of pictures with the same four boys.

"do you recognize anyone?" she asked.

i shook my head, as i flipped the page and i found a lot of picture of me and a blonde boy.

"do you remember him?" she asked and there seemed to be worry in her tone.

daniel shook his head as he looked at his mother, she nodded and flipped the page.

"that's jack avery and that's jonah marais" she pointed to a boy with a perm and a taller boy.

i nodded as i looked over the two.

"that one is, zach herron" she pointed to the next boy who was a bit taller than jack and he had brown hair.

i flipped the page, "who's he?"

she stared at the pictures with a faint smile as her eyes wandered across the pages.

"that's corbyn besson."

i flipped the page once more and again, more and more pictures of me and corbyn.

"you guys were close, best friends since you were little" she said, "i have more pictures of when you guys were little, wanna see them?"

i nodded and she got up and went towards the kitchen, where my dad was working on something.

daniel walked towards the hallway and quietly listened to them whisper.

"daniel doesn't remember, anyone, not even corbyn" she whispered.

"is he still out of town?" my father asked, "yeah he's still visiting his grandmother."

"he calls everyday to ask if daniel is alright, since he found out he woke up, i told him he's having trouble remembering things" she sighed.

"what did you tell daniel, about corbyn?" he asked, "i told him they were best friends."

"keri-"

"don't lecture me, i know i should've told him the truth, but how would he handle it?" she sighed.

"keri, he knows that he's gay, he has a right to know that he has a boyfriend" jeff said and daniel heard him close his lap top.

daniel quickly made his way back to the couch.

"boyfriend?"

💭

feedback?

ugh he's so cuteeeeee

i got a guinea pig today, and i named him jo jo.