f o u r

i've decided like all of my books these bitches are starting their senior year and are both gonna be seventeen because why the fuck not?

💭

daniel lazily walked down the steps, the sleeves covering his hands with only his fingertips poking out.

he opened the fridge and pulled out the milk, he turned around and made eye contact with his mother and father.

now, aware that he was being watched he awkwardly grabbed a blue cup and filled it half way with milk.

he put the milk up and as he took a drink he saw his father look at the sweatshirt and then his mother.

keri turned her head and mouthed something to him, daniel couldn't tell what she said.

he knew it wasn't what jeff wanted to her because he rolled his eyes at her.

jeff got up and as he passed daniel with his lap top in hand, he mumbled, "morning daniel."

daniel watched him pass him, "good morning, dad."

jeff turned glanced back at him and smiled before going up stairs.

keri sighed and looked down at her coffee; staring at her reflection, "so you've finally been in your closet?"

"am i not allowed in my closet?" daniel asked as he stared at the woman.

she shook her head, "i was just wandering when you'd touch your closet and find the clothes."

i glanced down at the yellow sweatshirt, "the clothes?"

she looked at me and then down at the sweatshirt, "corbyn's clothes, that's his sweatshirt."

"i figured" daniel mumbled as he played with one of the strings.

she sighed, "corbyn's your boyfriend."

daniel was waiting for her to be honest and tell him those words, "i know."

she quickly looked up at me, "you know, did you remember?"

i shook my head as i glanced down at my cup, "i overheard you and dad talking."

she shook her head before chuckling, "you did that a lot as a child."

daniel smiled faintly, "when can i see him?"

his mother shook her head, "i'm not sure."

💭

daniel sat beside his mother on the couch while old full house episode played on the tv.

he hadn't bothered changing his clothes, he sat there in his sweatshirt and his adidas joggers.

"corbyn will be here in an hour" his mother said subtly beside him.

daniel quickly turned his head as happiness filled him, he nodded for some reason.

he turned his body and pulled him mother in to an awkward hug as he smiled widely.

she giggled, "i don't know why you're hugging me, it was corbyn's idea."

"can you tell me a couple things about him?" daniel asked fully interested in the subject.

she stared at the tv before turning down the volume.

"well, you've known each other since you guys were little," she chuckled, "you guys used to hold hands all the time."

i smiled trying to imagine the image from what pictures i've seen of us as children.

"but, he's seventeen and was born on november twenty fifth" she seemed to be thinking.

"you'll both be going in to your senior year of highschool in a couple weeks" she mumbled.

daniel nodded but he knew she didn't mean to say that aloud.

she shook her head, "he has a brother and a sister, jordan and ashley."

daniel continued to listen to his mother ramble on about how great corbyn, that he lost track of time.

the doorbell rang and daniel was startled by it and so was keri, as she glanced at the wall clock.

keri nodded and daniel awkwardly got up and glanced through the peep hole, there stood corbyn glancing around.

he was just as nervous as i was.

i unlocked the door and there he stood; a nervous yet happy and cute smile appeared on the boys lips and i returned it before letting him in.

"holy shit, he's actually here."

💭

feedback?

my mom is buying me vip nf tickets, i am SCREECHING- by the way i'm from ohio

my mom is buying me vip nf tickets, i am SCREECHING- by the way i'm from ohio. :)))