n i n e t e e n

sorry i haven't had much inspiration or motivation lately to write and i've been trying to keep my grades up, but here's this lovely chapter for y'all. <3

💭

corbyn stared a daniel and then it just slipped out, "are you stupid?"

daniel blinked in response, "uh yes?"

corbyn shook his head as he walked towards daniel making the brunette nervous.

corbyn sighed before he wrapped his arms around daniel's neck; pulling him in to a hug, "no dummy, it was a stupid question that you should already know the answer too."

daniel let his arms slowly wrap around corbyn's torso, "so is that a yes?"

"duh" corbyn whispered in daniel's ear; daniel started to smile against the crook of corbyn's neck.

corbyn went to pull away and daniel tightened his grip around his torso and mumbled, "a little longer..."

"the bell is gonna be ringing-" "hey cuties" daniel immediately unwrapped himself from corbyn.

corbyn flinched from the action before turning around, "what the fuck jack."

"sorry to interrupt, i have to piss" jack says as he begins to unbuckle his belt and daniel went even redder.

"bye jack" corbyn said as he grabbed daniel's hand and walked out of the bathroom.

daniel smiled down at their hands.

"here" corbyn held out a pastel green hoodie when they were packing up.

daniel hesitates before reaching out for it, it's a nike hoodie; "why are you giving me this?"

corbyn smiled and daniel smiled in return.

💭

daniel had slipped out of his shirt and in to the green hoodie as soon as he had gotten home.

"i'm happy" daniel mumbled as he sat beside anna on her bed.

they were cuddled up, sharing her blanket looking for something interesting to watch.

"why?" she asked as she glanced at daniel with a small smile while she pulled up netflix on her laptop.

"guess" daniel said as he messed with the strings on the oversized nike hoodie.

anna stares at her laptop and then at the sweatshirt, "are you and corbyn back together?"

"damn how'd the hoodie give that much away?" daniel asked with a slight pout.

"well you don't have one like that and it's big, and you're really happy today" anna smiled.

daniel went slightly pink, "did he ask you?"

daniel shook his head, "i asked him."

anna's eyes went red before she ruffled daniel's hair, "you're so cute!"

"s-stop i-it" daniel mumbled as he swatted her hand out of his hair.

anna smiled as she scrolled through netflix, "have you seen on my block?"

daniel shook his head, "oh my god, it's so good we're gonna watch it."

"okay" daniel smiled as she clicked on the first episode.

as the episode played, daniel smiled down at the hoodie and thought about what corbyn said.

"this is a day worth remembering, keep it."

💭

feedback?