t w e n t y f o u r

corbyn blushed, "um what about it?"

"you know what about it" daniel smiled, enjoying the blondes nervousness.

"what did you remember," corbyn said as he removed his sticky body from daniels.

"i saw you fucking me in the hoodie" daniel said as he looked up at the naked blonde.

corbyn felt his face heat up at the image forming in his head, "was that our first time?"

"yes, come shower with me" the blonde said as he helped the brunette up.

corbyn grabbed some random clothes out of his dresser before the two ran to the bathroom.

daniel was shocked at the sudden cold water splashing on his back, "corbyn!"

the boy giggled before adjusting the water to the temperature, he remembered daniel enjoyed which was slightly scorching.

corbyn admired the brunette as he scrubbed his fingers through his shampoo covered hair.

"what?" daniel popped one eye opened when he felt the eyes of the blonde on him.

corbyn just smiled as he poured body wash on his luffa.

"you're so beautiful."

daniel turned around so his back was to corbyn as he felt his cheeks heat up.

corbyn corn dogged daniel lightly, "don't get shy on me now."

"i'm not, i-i got soap in my e-eye dummy" daniel stuttered out.

corbyn smiled as he ran the luffa over his stomach, "whatever you say baby."

daniel felt his heart pick up its pace at the name, why was he giving him a pet name now?

corbyn dried daniels hair with a towel gently, "the sweater and shorts are yours."

daniel dried his body as he looked down at the sweater with planets on them and nike shorts.

he also got a pair of corbyns boxers.

corbyn just wore a pair of joggers, he was slipping his rings back on his fingers.

daniel acts like he was drying his hair to hide his face under the towel.

💭

"i'm gonna do laundry real quick," corbyn said as he grabbed their towels and went to grab his dirtied sheets.

daniel didn't wanna go, he wanted to lay down because his legs we sore. ;)

corbyn went downstairs and watched as ashley came through the doors.

she looked at corbyn, then at his hair, then daniels pair of converse on the shoe mat, finally at the sheets in corbyns hands.

she instantly went red, "oh my god."

corbyn wore a matching blush, "uhh i'm gonna act like this didn't happen."

ashley nodded as she went upstairs and corbyn went to the laundry room, he did a quick load before returning to daniel.

corbyn turned the lights off and closed the door, letting in a held in sigh.

"that was traumatizing" corbyn said as he crawled in to the arms of his lover.

daniel was slightly red, "i'm glad i decided not to do laundry with you."

corbyn chuckled as he laid his head on daniels chest.

"so, did i want fucked in the hoodie...or did you wanna fuck me in the hoodie?" daniel couldn't help but ask.

corbyn lifted his head to look at daniel a little shocked, "uh i w-wanted too..."

daniel pushed corbyn head back on to his chest, i knew it.

"why a yellow hoodie?" he asked

corbyn bit his lip as he remembered the sight of the panting brunette.

"you looked so pretty in yellow," corbyn whispered.

daniel smiled at the ceiling, "i love you."

"i love you too baby" corbyn yawned.

daniel played with the blondes hair until he heard a small snore come from the blonde.

daniel kissed the boy head.

"goodnight b-baby."

💭

feedback?

i hope you enjoyed

i hope you enjoyed. :))