t w e n t y o n e

holy fuck daniel is fucking twenty, wtf.

💭

"daniel have you been skateboarding recently?" jack asked as he laid on his bed.

daniel sat on the floor hitting his fingers on his shoe forming a quiet melody, "once, but i got scared."

"why?" jack said as he sat up.

daniel looked at the boy weirdly, "because i can't anymore and i got scared of falling."

"yes you can, i'll help you!" jack flung himself off the bed and pulled the brunette off the floor, "follow me."

"where are we going?" he asked as he followed behind jack in to his garage.

"you're gonna ride a skateboard," jack said as he grabbed one off of the garage wall.

"but i said i can't," daniel said as he was handed the skateboard by jack.

"we used to ride all the time, you were really good" jack smiled as pulled another board off the wall.

daniel stared at the board as he listened to jack opening his garage door.

"i'm not asking you to do any tricks, i'm just asking you to just ride it" jack said as he stepped on his board.

daniel sighed as he walked out to the driveway where the ground was smooth and dropped the board.

jack went around in circles as daniel just moved the board back and fourth with one of his feet.

"just balance yourself" jack said and daniel sighed as he finally pushed himself forward.

he was able to balance himself pretty well, he stopped before he went in to the grass, "i forget how to turn."

"put all of your weight on one side of the board, if you wanna go right then lean your weight on that side of the board," jack demonstrated.

daniel practiced with jack for a couple of hours, he fell a few times from going to fast and not paying attention.

💭

daniel practiced everyday after school for the next two weeks.

corbyn sat on the porch step watching daniel mess around on his skateboard.

"corbyn look," daniel said as he jumped off his skateboard.

daniel smiled proudly as he did a successful kick flip.

corbyn smiled as he watched his boyfriend fondly, "good job."

"i've been practicing a lot," daniel said as he sat down on the board.

corbyn chuckled as he glanced at the boys ankles, "i can tell."

daniel's ankles were covers with bruises and small cuts, from failed attempts.

the brunette looked at his ankles and laughed nervously, "they'll heal."

"come on, i'll put some neosporin and bandaids on them," corbyn said as he stood up.

daniel followed the blonde inside.

after corbyn had finished on both of daniels ankles, he just smiled at the boy.

"what?" daniel asked.

corbyn shook his head as he messed with the brunettes hair.

"i love you."

💭

feedback?

happy birthday daniel!!! :)