s e v e n

if i see another uPDATE comment i swear to god-

💭

daniel stared at the maroon sweatshirt laying where corbyn once sat.

he frowned at it as he imagined the sad expression on corbyn's face before he left.

daniel felt like shit, absolute shit.

he took the yellow sweatshirt off feeling to sad to wear it anymore, he went downstairs.

he grabbed a navy blue blanket off the back of the couch and wrapped himself in it before throwing himself on the couch.

when he heard footsteps come near him, he acted as if he were asleep not in the mood to talk to anyone.

they threw a pillow at me.

i opened my eyes quickly as i threw the pillow back, seeing it was tyler, "go away."

"what happened?" he asked as he picked the pillow off the ground.

i turned my body away from him so i was facing the back of the couch, "we broke up, why?"

"oh, i was just wondering..." he mumbled as i listened to him walk away.

tyler was probably gonna tell everyone in the kitchen and then they would all come to see if i was okay.

about ten minutes later, my beliefs were correct; anna came next to check on me.

"are you okay daniel?" she asked and i simply nodded unsure if she could tell.

she was now sitting at the end of the couch by my feet trying to see my face.

"did he take his sweatshirt back?" she asked, "no."

"where is it then?" she asked.

i rolled my eyes and muttered, "i took it off, its upstairs on my bed."

"why'd you take it off?" she asked and i stupidly went, "i got hot-"

"then why are you wrapped in a blanket?" she asked instantly catching my lie.

i groaned, "i got cold and didn't wanna go back upstairs to get it."

"uh huh" she said as she stood up and i became even more annoyed by her, 'uh huh' comment.

"what? you wanna hear about how i feel like shit for hurting corbyn?" i snapped as i stood up and threw the blanket back on the couch.

"dani-" "just leave me alone!" i snapped as i made my way up the stairs.

💭

daniel had locked himself in his room for the next hour, no one had come to bother him or check on him.

he sat on the floor lightly hitting one of the legs of his desk with his drum sticks.

daniel liked jack harlow an artist he came across on accident when he was exploring spotify.

he drummed the beat of his song wasted youth as he listened to the song threw one of his ear buds.

music was one of daniel's favorite things.

he hummed as he thought about corbyn, like what was he doing?

"how sad was he?"

💭

feedback?

hey this bitch boi is now twenty!

this chapter sucked ass like all the rest so don't mind me. :)