t e n

daniel stood in front of the bathroom mirror anxiously.

it was his first day of senior year, he wore a dark blue flannel over a black hoodie, with black jeans and doc martin's.

he sighed before clicking the light off and grabbing his bag.

anna stood by the door looking down at her phone, he wore a cherry red sundress and white converse.

"are you guys ready?" chris asked as he scanned the two.

daniel and anna nodded as they followed chris out the door, "daniel do you have your schedule?"

"yes," daniel had met with his teachers and found his classes yesterday when other student's weren't there.

chris dropped the two off and told them to have a good day, "i'll pick you guys up at 3:45."

"okay, bye" daniel said as he followed anna in to the large building.

"do you remember where your first period is?" anna asked, "yeah its math with mrs. johnson."

"okay, text me if you need help" she said before going off with a couple of her friends.

daniel walked nervously down the math/english hall nervously.

mrs. johnson was in room three, daniel walked in anxiously before an arm slung over his shoulder.

"sup' seavey" the tall girl made the 'p' pop as she lead him in to the classroom with a bright smile.

daniel didn't have a clue who this girl was with chocolate brown skin and big brown eyes.

she sat down and daniel sat down beside her and anxiously looked her up and down.

"sorry if i sound like a dick but who are you?" daniel asked.

her eyes lit up, "oh my god i totally forgot- my name's rebecca."

daniel nodded, "you obviously know i'm daniel," he chuckled and rebecca nodded, "sorry if i scared you."

"it's okay, i was just surprised" daniel mumbled as he looked at rebecca; he noticed one eye was light than the other.

she gently smiled.

💭

daniel felt slow in all of his classes, some came natural but other made him feel dumb as fuck.

daniel had classes with all of his friend's and met some that he used to know as he went about his day.

he had chemistry and english with corbyn and even though he was quiet, he helped daniel.

daniel was walking towards the exit when a boy with big blue eyes and red hair gave him a high five and said, "hey daniel."

he just said, "hey" since he couldn't recognize the boy.

its been that way all day, a lot of people knew daniel but daniel couldn't give a name to any of the faces.

not many people knew daniel was suffering from amnesia unless they had talked to one of his friend's who knew.

chris picked them up when he said he would, "how was your guys day?"

anna said a quick, 'good' and daniel nodded, "it went well."

chris nodded, "did you recognize anyone?"

"no but i talked to a few people and i met a girl named rebecca who knew me" daniel said.

"at least it's a start."

💭

feedback?

(cover of new book

(cover of new book.)

i wrote a new book and hell yeah i'm finna self plug myself because i can; it's called detention.

corbyn besson ✏ "why are you always here?"
"it's my escape." ✏ jonah marais

it's a jorbyn messon book aka corbyn besson x jonah marais which also means its a g a y book.

if you're interested, go check it out and tell me what you think!