s i x t e e n

"sooo are you two a thing again?" anna asked as daniel helped her do her laundry.

daniel glanced at her, "no."

"awe," she sighed "i came upstairs to tell you guys that dinner was gonna be ready but you were cuddling so i didn't want to bother you."

daniel's face immediately went red but he didn't say anything in return as he folded a pair of anna's ripped jeans.

so she was the one the opened the door, daniel thought it was his mother.

"are you guys trying to get back together?" anna asked as she passed daniel a shirt to hang up.

daniel shrugged as he slipped the shirt on to a hanger, "i dunno...if that's what corbyn wants."

idiot, of course that's what corbyn wants.

anna smiled at daniel as she took the basket of clothes upstairs with daniel following close behind with her shirts on hangers.

"thank you daniel" anna said before she closed her door.

💭

daniel laid in his bed, trying to sleep but all he could think about was anna's words, are you guys trying to get back together?

if daniel was being honest, he had developed new feelings for corbyn and every time he was with him it felt like they were dating.

but that was probably corbyn's feelings subconsciously always wanting daniel to be happy and safe when he was with him, since he still had feeling's for the brunette.

being with corbyn did make daniel happy, and he seemed to be able to remember a lot of things with the visuals and reliving the memories.

he heard foot steps coming near his door, he quickly closed his eyes.

daniel felt guilty.

"daniel, don't forget i-" keri's voice stopped, "oh he's asleep already" she whispered before quietly closing the door.

daniel sighed as he cracked his eyes once again to look over at his door, he didn't feel like talking.

he felt guilty and sad that corbyn had to spend time with him.

💭

"are you avoiding me?" corbyn asked as he walked up to daniel staring blankly at the poster board in the hall way.

daniel blinked out of his trance, "what- no?"

a frown appeared on corbyn's lips as he crossed his arms, "what's wrong with you?"

"nothing," daniel said as he battled corbyn's stare.

"you're doing that thing where you puff out your cheeks and try to act intimidating until i stop asking you whats wrong," corbyn said.

daniel turned his head quickly, he must've done that a lot for corbyn to be calling him out like that.

"i said nothing's wrong" he muttered in annoyance, not wanting to be around corbyn no longer.

"daniel james, tell me what's wrong" corbyn snapped and daniel looked at him in shock.

he had never heard that tone from corbyn.

"i feel bad every time you're with me, because i feel like i'm playing with your feelings."

💭

feedback?

my boi said goodnight without his usual i love you and now my stupid self continuous mind thinks that he mad at me-