e i g h t e e n

"happy! be fucking happy!" if any of you know what song that's from i love you. :/

💭

corbyn was to shocked to kiss back and when daniel pulled away he saw a flash of fear in his eyes.

daniel was gonna try to run again; specifically he wanted to throw himself back in his bathroom stall.

but before he could actually attempt to stand up corbyn grabbed the sides of his face and pulled him back in for another kiss.

daniel was the shocked one this time, but he fell in sync with the movement of corbyns lips against his own.

corbyn had been able to pull daniel closer by snaking one of his arms around his waist, knowing the boy would try to escape as soon as their lips separated.

daniel kept his head down as he pulled away from the blonde, his face flushed red.

corbyn has both of his arms hugged around daniel's waist tightly.

"daniel, look at me" corbyn whispered.

daniel had been staring at the tiny vans logo on  corbyn's shirt nervously before he awkwardly looked at corbyn's face.

"why'd you kiss me?" he asked.

daniel's eyes immediately shot back to the little logo and as he spoke he became aware of his heartbeat and the feeling of corbyn's arms around him.

"um because i...i don't know, why'd you kiss me?" daniel mumbled.

"i was to surprised to kiss back the first time, and i missed kissing you" corbyn said.

daniel's face went even redder, "holy fuck see this is why i feel like shit, i teased you-"

"shut the fuck up daniel" corbyn rolled his eyes before he pulled daniel in to a hug which surprised daniel.

he wrapped his arms around corbyn's neck and mumbled, "i'm sorry, i can't help it."

"i don't care you're not teasing me, kissing me could've helped you remember something; feel free to kiss me anytime" corbyn jokingly said.

he pulled away from daniel before standing up.

corbyn was walking out of the bathroom and daniel stood up and blurted out, "i kissed you because i remembered how much i cared about you."

corbyn froze before he turned back around slightly with pink on his cheeks, "damn now your teases are getting a bit hurtful."

"of course i'm messing with you" daniel rolled his eyes, "i'm being serious," he pouted.

"how long have you felt that way?" corbyn asked.

"a couple of weeks" daniel mumbled and corbyn was once again standing right in front of daniel, "why didn't you say anything?"

"because i'm an awkward mess and i was too nervous" daniel said.

"so what does this mean?" corbyn asked.

daniel raised his shoulders before he felt his heart racing once again.

"do you want to date me again?"

💭

feedback?