e l e v e n

"i can tutor you" corbyn mumbled as he sat beside daniel in their english class, reading.

it was their third week in school and daniel hated it.

daniel glanced at him while he slouched in his chair and said in a quiet voice, "i'm not stupid...i don't need a tutor."

"i didn't say you were, i'm just trying to help you" corbyn shook his head.

daniel stared down at his hands shyly and whispered, "okay, as long as it's not a bother to you, i'd like it if you'd tutor me."

"okay" corbyn whispered.

"i can help you after school, is your mom okay with you coming over?" corbyn whispered.

"i'll text her" daniel mumbled as he pulled out his phone and hid it behind his book.

a couple minutes of the two acting like they were reading, daniel's mother finally texted back.

text chris and tell him you're going home with corbyn, daniel nodded before replying with a quick okay.

"i can go" daniel whispered and corbyn nodded as he flipped a page in his book.

💭

"jordan is home sick, so he's probably asleep" corbyn mumbled as opened the door.

"holy fuck!" corbyn screeched and there were two other shouts, a boy and a girl.

daniel tried glancing around corbyn to see what he had seen but corbyn quickly blocked his view.

"can she put a fucking shirt on please?" corbyn snapped and another voice shouted back, "bro chill!"

corbyn shook his head and walked ahead so the two on could see daniel was with him.

daniel shyly made eye contact with a boy that looked like corbyn sitting on the floor with a shocked expression.

there was girl sat on the couch, her face red as she anxiously sat there buttoning her flannel.

this must have been corbyn's brother jordan and his girlfriend.

"daniel you probably don't remember, but this is my brother jordan and his girlfriend jenny" corbyn shook his head.

"hey daniel..." jordan said as he slipped his shirt on over his head, jenny just smiled nervously.

corbyn looked so pissed as he leaned on the frame, "so y'all were just gonna fuck on mom's new couch?"

"corbyn!" jordan snapped and jenny quickly started going, "no no no."

"mom is gonna kick your ass" he mumbled as he grabbed daniel's hand and led him in to the kitchen.

"no, because you ain't gonna say shit" jordan quickly followed.

corbyn just stood there holding daniel's hand and smugly went, "twenty."

jordan scoffed, "ten-" "twenty or no deal" corbyn quickly cut him off and jordan groaned, "fine."

"jenny give me ten dollars!" jordan yelled and jenny came in with a confused expression, "why?"

"if you ever want to come over again, i need ten dollars" jordan said as he pulled a ten out of his wallet.

their parent's must be strict when it comes to relationships.

jenny rolled her eyes at him and she went back in to the living room, daniel assumed it was to get money out of her purse.

"here" she said as she gave her ten dollars to corbyn and jordan did the same, "pleasure doing business with you two."

they all stood there and then jenny looked down, "so are you two a thing again?"

daniel and corbyn glanced at each other before corbyn looked down, "shit, no."

he quickly pulled his hand away and daniel hid his hands behind his back nervously.

"sorry."

💭

feedback?

awe they're so fuckin' cute