(1)

Mingus_Yoongles: I haven't left my bed all day :///

- -

TaeFairy:  Lazy ass-

Muscle_Bunny:  @ TaeFairy don't curse, hun. We know he's lazy. 

Mingus_Yoongles: Gee, thanks guys :((

Muscle_Bunny:  Tae! Honey, you hurt his feelings! @ TaeFairy

TaeFairy:  I was just trying to EX PRE SSS MY TH OUGHtS anD oPInioNs yOU lITtLE SHiT @ Muscle_Bunny

Muscle_Bunny:  I'M bREAKING up wiTh yOU 

TaeFairy:  NO! KooKIE baBY I'M SORRY! 

Muscle_Bunny:  Make me cereal, bring it to me, give me cuddles... and I'll reconsider :|

TaeFairy:  Okay- I'm coming-   

Mingus_Yoongles: Istg... tHOsE BOyS- I should start turning off my comments from now on, shouldn't I? @ JincessPink

JincessPink: noOooooOOOOOO i LIVE for Taekook arguments in your comment section! Don't do it istg boi!!! :((( liSTEN tO YOUr mOtHeR ThANKS SWeeTIe

Mingus_Yoongles: I hate this family- Someone put me up for adoption. Someone please come adopt me...

Jincess_Pink: BABY YOONGI! NO WE LOVE YOU! And I'm technically not your mother OR father OR any guardian of any kind so...

Mingus_Yoongles: I was being sarcastic- 

Jincess_Pink: ... Go to sleep, Yoongi. I expect you to come in early tomorrow now because of your sass, mister. And yes, I am allowed to do that.

Mingus_Yoongles: I- Okay...

Mingus_Yoongles has disabled commenting for this post...

--

Yoongi turned off his phone and laid it on his bedside table. A slight smile played at his lips. Yes, he found his friends very annoying but that's why he loves them. It was times like these that Yoongi wished he didn't live alone. 

Taehyung and Jungkook "live" together, but in different apartments. They just weren't ready to fully live together so they live across from each other. Jin, however, lives alone, too. But, Jin has a dog. He has someone to keep him company. Yoongi has none other than his TV and his bed to keep him company on the weekends and even the weekdays. Pretty much every single day. He would invite people over but he isn't a super social person. His friends are trying to break him out of that, though.

Yoongi moved to the city about one year ago to the day. He grabbed himself a job at a small store which happened to be ran by Jin. Taehyung and Jungkook worked there as well. The four became friends pretty easily which surprised Yoongi. He was never the best at making friends.

When Yoongi first met Taehyung and Jungkook, he was told their names were "Kinky Rabbit" and "Kinky Tiger" and didn't lean their real ones for a whole month. 

He soon learned the meaning behind their names. 

Yoongi previously lived in Daegu. He and his mother owned and operated a restaurant but he hasn't worked there in a while. He and his mother had a bit of a... Disagreement. That sparked Yoongi moving to Seoul. So far, he's been pretty content with his decision. As much as he wishes he could go home, even for a little while, he knows he can't. But, over the last year he's found himself pulled into a pretty great friend-family and he couldn't be happier. 

Yoongi turned on the water to wash his face. It was cold but he liked it that way. He'd sort of lied when he said he was in bed all day. To some degree, he was. He spent a few hours rearranging his apartment only to decide he liked it better the way it was before. 

He appreciated the fact that Jin wants him to come in early tomorrow morning. For one, he gets paid hourly so that means more money for Yoongi but he also just likes spending time with the boys. But, just them three. That's why he can't work as the cashier. He can't talk to people he doesn't know. At least, not face to face. It's just a little thing he's had since he was young. 

Yoongi sat on the side of his bed and dialed his older brother's number. He waited and waited, hoping that he was still awake. 

Close to every night, Yoongi likes to call his brother to tell him goodnight, and sometimes chat for a little while. Yoongi just likes to make sure his brother is okay and doing well. That there are no complications and that there is a possibility of him getting better. And soon.

Shortly after Yoongi's parents divorced, his older brother was hospitalized with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or better known as "ALS" and another neurological disease that Yoongi cannot remember how to pronounce. His brother could basically die at any moment. That is a harsh statement but it's true. That's why Yoongi likes to call him every night before he goes to sleep. 

"Heyo," his brother answered with a cheerful tone. 

"Baekhyeon!" Yoongi smiled, glad to see his brother's face, "How are you?" 

"I'm good and you know it, kid. I feel great. Just still wish I could get out of here. My girlfriend came to see me today and brought lunch... So that's nice." 

"What did she bring?"

"A ton of street food. God, I love her." He laughed, "She knows exactly what I like when it comes to street food. I finally found myself a girl who listens to my rambling about food." 

"That sounds nice. Nobody brings me food when I'm sick." Yoongi pouted. 

"Jin gives you free food, don't complain." Plus, you get to choose what you eat. I get the same thing like every single day that Jiya doesn't bring me anything," Baekhyeon stuck out his tongue at Yoongi in a teasing manner. His brother fell silent and looked away from his screen. There was mumbled talking in the background, "I'm sorry, Yoongs. I've got to go." His brother frowned. 

"It's okay, Hyeon. Sleep well." Yoongi flashed his gummy smile. 

"You, too, kid. Love you." 

"Love you, too." 

His brother ended the call and Yoongi sighed. He really wants to be able to see his brother but he can't afford to get all the way to Busan. It breaks his heart to know that. But, Yoongi keeps his hopes up that he'll save up enough one day soon.

He got undressed, turned off the lights, and climbed into bed. His bed always felt too big for him. The fluffy comforter seemed to swallow him whole. 

Just before Yoongi turned off his phone for the night, there was a ding. 

Instagram: 

You have a new follower! 

Jiminie Cricket (@ mochimchim) is now following you!