(31)

Yoongi rubbed Jimin's back comfortingly as he threw up into the toilet. Jimin had come down with the stomach flu... Again. For the second time in two months.

"Do you need or want anything? I can make you some got ramen." Yoongi offered and Jimin nodded weakly. It seemed as if his stomach was now going to finally give him a break.

After about ten minutes, Yoongi appeared back in the doorway, helping Jimin stand and bringing him to the couch.

"Hey," Yoongi said, handing him the steaming bowl of noodles, "I love you."

Jimin looked down and smiled shyly. That always seems to make Jimin feel better.

"I love you, too." Since the last two months have passed, something seemed to change between he and Yoongi. It wasn't bad, but it was noticable. Yoongi became more protective over Jimin- whom can admit he likes it. He appreciates Yoongi wanting to be so close to him, well, more than usual.

They've both finally adjusted to being in a relationship as to where it just seems so natural when you look at them.

Jimin sat the bowl on the coffee table and leaned into Yoongi's comforting embrace. Though he felt like utter shit, cuddling was helping. Cuddling always helps.

- -

Mingus_Yoongles: I know you probably don't want me posting this cause you're sick and all but I think it's cute @ mochimchim and you took my pillow :/- -

- -

Muscle_Bunny: oh my god that's cute I love Yoonmin

TaeFairy: I like Taekook more

Muscle_Bunny: Taekook?

TaeFairy: you know, Taehyung and Jungkook mashed together. Taekook. It's cute.

Muscle_Bunny: aw I love it

SnackMonster: I still wonder how I haven't been able to meet this kid yet

JincessPink: because you never come to parties hun

SnackMonster: I was SICK

JincessPink: I know, I know ❤

- -

There was a knock at the door which caused Jimin to wake up. Yoongi cursed silently, just wishing Jimin could get some good uninterrupted sleep.

"I'll get it." Yoongi said but Jimin didn't listen, following Yoongi into the main room. Yoongi opened the door and almost shut it immedietly before it was pushed back open.

Jimin made a little squeaking noise and shrunk down behind Yoongi. His legs already shook from being sick and weak but seeing her just made things worse.

"Jimin." She said and moved Yoongi aside to see the black-haired boy who already had little tears brimming in his eyes.

"Y-Yeah?" He mumbled and shot a look at Yoongi, telling him it was okay. She wouldn't do anything since he was there.

"I'm pregnant. And you're the father." She deadpanned.

"No I'm not you slut." A sudden wave of energy washed over him, allowing him to stand up straight and speak with more power.

"Yes, you are. You're the only man I've had sex with in five months." She crossed her arms.

"That was RAPE. You raped me You fucking bitch!" Jimin lunged forward but Yoongi caught him before he could do anything.

"Sorry, dude."

"Dude?" Yoongi said, getting a little mad, himself, "Get out. Now. We don't need any of your bullshit."

"Fine, but in six months when I leave a baby and a folder on your doorstep I won't say I told you so. I'm not keeping it, by the way." She turned on her heel and disappeared down the front steps.

Jimin bolted to the bathroom, instantly throwing up what he'd eaten  earlier.

"Jimin-"

"She's yelling the truth, Yoongi." He leaned back against the wall and began sobbing.

"How do you know?"

"If you lived under her hand for two years, you'd know. I can't have a baby, Yoongi. I can't take care of it." Yoongi pulled him softly into his chest and just let him cry and cry as much as He needed.

Part of Yoongi hoped it wasn't true but he could sense it, too, in the way she spoke. His heart began to ache for his boyfriend who lay almost heartbroken in his arms.

"We'll figure it out, Jim. Don't worry. I'll help you the whole way, of you want me to."

"Yes, please Yoongi. I need you." He mumbled, gripping onto Yoongi's shirt tightly. Despite the words that came out of Jimin's mouth, he'd already decided what he was going to do. But, he couldn't tell Yoongi. As much as it broke his heart to think about it, he had to.

- -