(14)

Mingus_Yoongles: are you wearing my grey hoodie? 😂

mochimchim: .........................yes. but in my defense you left it on the couch and it looked comfy.

Mingus_Yoongles: so that's where it went. but, it looks better on you than it does me so you can have it, if you want.

mochimchim: really!?

Mingus_Yoongles: pretty sure I just offered.

mochimchim: thank you. It's really nice. I'll get you something, too.

Mingus_Yoongles: you don't have to

mochimchim: you can't stop me. also, 1) don't text and drive and 2) how'd you know I was wearing it?

Mingus_Yoongles: 1) I'm not and 2) look up and take out your ear buds cAuse I just pulled up so please get in the car 😂😂

mochimchim: oh

Jimin looked up to see Yoongi's truck parked in front of him. How did he not notice that?

He got up and scurried over to the car. He felt really awkward while getting in. His cheeks were puffy and tear stained and he'd just been gone for a whole day ignoring his roomate who just picked him up. How could he not feel awkward?

"Everything okay, Chim?" Yoongi wondered, looking over at the younger.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm alright."

"You know you can talk to me since I care about you, Jimin. Anything." Yoongi began driving back the way he came, relieved that he'd found Jimin.

Jimin just looked down and nodded. He felt so guilty and ashamed of himself for not knowing it. His head was just so clouded. It didn't process the fact. He just thought that Yoongi was being really nice, maybe even pitied him. Not that he really cared for him.

Yoongi bit his tongue and pulled into the parking lot of a fast food restaurant. He was hungry and hoped Jimin was, too.

His phone started buzzing. It was his brother calling. He answered with a bright smiling face.

"Hey, kiddo! Sorry I haven't been answering you the past few days. They had me in for- I can't even remember- and I just felt like utter crap." Baekhyeon explained.

"It's alright, Hyeonie. Glad you're feeling a little better, at least." Yoongi grinned. His heart began to hurt at the thought of his brother in pain.

"Who's that? Taehyung?"

"Oh, no. This is Jimin. I don't think I've introduced you two, yet." Yoongi turned his camera. He still kept it at a distance to avood making it obvious that Jimin had been crying.

"Nice to meet you, Jimin. I'm Yoongi's brother, if you didn't know." Baekyeon laughed.

"Nice to meet you, too." Jimin smiled.

"Well, I'll let you go, Mingus Yoongles. Have fun, you two. But not too much fun. I'm still your older brother who shall approve or disapprove." Baekhyeon laughed.