(20) pt.1

A/N: Guess I may as well give y'all an update cause I'm a horrible procrastinator aka I have flashcards (174) on Film Terminology due on Friday and I haven't started....haha......... Okay nvm enjoy.

- -

"Jimin? You home?" Yoongi said as he walked into the apartment. He was met with the sound of clattering pans and a yelp. He quickly made his way into the kitchen.

There Jimin stood, startled. He'd dropped the pots and utensils he washed after cooking their lunch.

"Ah, sorry, Yoongi." Jimin said and bent down to grab what he'd dropped.

"You have a really pretty voice, Jim." Yoongi said and shrugged off his jacket. The walls aren't entirely sound proof on the outside.

"Oh, you heard me..." Jimin averted his eyes, looking very embarrassed.

"Yeah, but don't be embarassed. Like I said, you have a beautiful voice." Yoongi walked into his room to put his shoes away.

"T-Thank you, I guess."

"What'd you get? It smells good." Yoongi wondered, walking back into the kitchen. He found a pot of fried rice, teryaki chicken, and udon in premade containers.

"It looks good, thanks."

"Of course, Yoongs." Jimin forced a smile and began dishing out the food onto his own plate.

(A/N: Me and some of my friends just went and saw Crazy Rich Asians and the food looked so good so now I'm really hungry).

Later that day, the two boys ended up on the couch like they supposed they would. Watching cheesy Christmas movies and buried under layers of blankets. The two didn't know why they did it but they opened the door to the balcony and turned off the heater. It had begun snowing again.

Jimin shivered as a cold breez blew through the room. He scooted closer to Yoongi absentmindedly, trying to seek more warmth. He quite enjoyed the warmth Yoongi radiated. It always seemed to comfort Jimin. His head lulled to the side, resting on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Tired?" Yoongi wondered.

"A little." Jimin said in a soft, quiet voice. He felt so relaxed and comfortable. Generally, he would feel awkward but it was just different with Yoongi. Maybe because he was used to it? Or because Yoongi just has that effect on him.

Yoongi leaned his head over onto Jimin's, not wanting it to seem as if Yoongi was turned away by Jimin's action. Then again, Yoongi's action could also be taken a different way.

Yoongi's mind began to get away from him. What if Jin told Jimin what they talked about? Is Jimin freaked out? Then again- Jimin wouldn't be laying on him if he was weirded out. Would he?

"You okay? Your heart is beating really fast." Jimin's words broke Yoongi out of his thoughts.

"Sorry, my head wandered off." Yoongi raised his head and shook it, not wanting that to happen again. Jimin sat up as well. He was confused as to why Yoongi had been acting so weird today.

"Oh, okay." Jimin scooted over so that there was now a foot or so left between them. He felt like Yoongi just needed some space. He also felt as if he'd been too "touchy" towards Yoongi. Like he was making the older uncomfortable.

The two sat for the next few hours in silence besides the occasional comment and reply made by one of them.

Yoongi plugged in their tiny christmas tree, making Jimin smile at it. The two just loved it so much.

After the sun went down, Jimin got up and grabbed his backpack, telling Yoongi to stay there.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, kay?" He said and exited the apartment. Yoongi hummed to himself and turned back to the TV.

After twenty or so minutes, Jimin returned.

"Mmkay, come on. I hope you like it. I um, didn't really know what to do or anything. It's probably stupid-"

"Bet it's not." Yoongi's lips turned up at the corners and he stood. He threw the blankets over the back of the couch and closed the sliding glass door.

They grabbed their heavy winter jackets. Jimin's cheeks tinted in red and he led Yoongi towards the acending staircase.

"W-" Yoongi began to say but stopped once be took everything in. Jimin has strung fairy lights all around the cabana of which three sides were covered by white tarps. The two walked around to the front which looked off the roof of the building.

Jimin had a bench with pillows and blankets set up in front of a low and small fireplace.

"I just-"

"Shut up. I love it." Yoongi said and sat down on one side of the bench. He loved how the city looked at night. Yoongi used to come up here at night when he felt lonely or sad; it always seemed to cheer up up and relax him.

"You're sure you like it? I also bought you some stuff but I figured that I'd give them to you in the morning." Jimin sat down next to Yoongi, using his hands to blow hot air on his cold face.

"Yes, I really do like it, Jimin." Yoongi smiled. Jimin smiled back and the older felt his heart skip. He just stared at Jimin, admiring how the light from the flames flicked across his face.

"Hey, Jimin?" Yoongi said, breaking away his gaze.

"Yeah?" Jimin cocked his head to the side slightly.

"C-Can I tell you something?" Yoongi fiddled with his fingers. His heart ponded hard in his chest.

"Sure."

"A-Actually, uh, nevermind." Yoongi shook his head. Jimin's eyes softened and he looked down a bit.

Jimin let out a long breath and sat back against the bench, their sides pressed together, "I guess I should tell you something, then."

Yoongi turned his head to look at Jimin. His eyes were tearing up.

"I'm in love with you, Yoongi. I have been since that night I walked into the store at two in the morning and you hugged me and we talked and all that. And then you got me to break it off with Yun and then let me move in with you..."

Jimin bit his tongue, a single tear sliding down his cheek, "I'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable or anything. I can move in with Kookie or try to find somewhere cheep enough-"

"No, no. You don't have to move out." Yoongi shook his head. He felt shaky and hot. He didn't know what to do or to say.

"Really, it's alright. I can-"

"Jimin. I said you don't have to." Yoongi turned to him and pulled him forward, pressing his lips softly againat Jimin's. He'd never kissed anyone before but he liked it.

Jimin was shocked but didn't hesitate to kiss back. He placed his hand on Yoongi's cheek and pulled away.

"Yoongi, w-"

"You don't even know how long I've wanted to do that." Yoongi looked down. He felt ashamed or hinself.

"Stop cutting me off, asshole." Jimin chuckled and pulled Yoongi in for another kiss. They both smiled and pulled away, laughing.

"What just happened?" Yoongi said, dumbfounded but grinning like an idiot.

Jimin shrugged, "I dunno. You kissed me first." He teased.

"Shut up. You told me you loved me. You expect my heart to be able to handle that without showing some sort of well-deserved affection?"

After getting no response, Yoongi looked over to see Jimin crying into his jacket sleeves.

- -

A/N: Is this too similar to that one chapter in Paper Balls...if you read that... Anyways uhh I'm tired so I'm going to go to bed now. Have a good day/night my Pangolins~ 💞