(8)

Yoongi got back from the store to find Jimin still asleep in the same spot. He grabbed a blanket and placed it over the sleeping boy. Every day just got colder and colder. 

Thanksgiving was next week and Jin had sent Yoongi a long list of things he needed him to get. Yoongi wasn't required to bring anything last year but now, Jin expects him to cook stuff. Yoongi doesn't really know how to cook, though. But, he'll try his best. 

Jimin finally woke up around five p.m. Jimin wobbled into the kitchen area and leaned on the bar counter. 

"Good morning." Yoongi joked. Jimin hummed in response. 

"I should get going now, I don't want to be a burden." Jimin grabbed his sweater and put it back on. 

"You aren't a burden. You don't have to go if you don't want to. I don't want her doing anything to you, Jim." 

Jimin sighed, "It's inevitable, Yoongi. Might as well get it over with." 

"At least stay for dinner? I can order a pizza."

Jimin bit his bottom lip and laughed nervously, "I've never had pizza before." 

"It's your lucky night then. Promise you won't be disappointed. Does that mean you'll stay? Just for a little while?" Yoongi asked eagerly, "Neither of us have anything to do, anyways. It's a Saturday night."

"I know- I just..." Jimin looked down, "I don't want to upset her."

"Who cares?"

"I do, Yoongi. I care. You haven't seen it. The things she... Does to me. You haven't seen it." Jimin shut his eyes, "God, I feel so weak just talking about this. I think it's better if I just go."

Yoongi stood up and pulled Jimin over to the couch, having them both sit down, "Jimin," Yoongi began, "what's keeping you there? Why can't you leave. You're twenty-five! Not a small child." 

"Its my parents, Yoongi. They're already disappointed in me as is. Staying with her is the only way they'll even keep in touch with me. But even now we rarely talk." 

"That's just it, Jimin. You guys barely talk! Jimin, they can't force you to be with someone you don't want to be with. You're a grown man. You can make your own decisions. If I'm being honest, Jimin, I really like you. You're a cool guy but I feel like I'm barely seeing the half of who you really are. Leave her, I'm telling you that you can do it. You've got Jungkook and I to back you up, even Jin and Taehyung. I don't know if you've met them yet. But still, Jim. It's for the best." Yoongi let out a long breath and brushed his hands through his hair. 

"I was thinking about looking for a roomate anyways. You can stay with me, if you want to." 

"Fuck. You've got to stop being so nice to me." Jimin laughed through his tears. 

"We're friends, Jim, so I've gotta be there for you." Yoongi laughed as he was attacked into a hug. Jimin is definently someone who likes hugs. Jimin sniffled and nodded his head. 

"So," Yoongi leaned back against the couch, the crying boy still attached to him, "what's the verdict?" 

"I-I'll try." 

"No. You will. You can do it. I want to see the real Jiminie Cricket. The one who isn't crying every time I see him. The one who's living care-free and happy. Believe me, you'll feel a lot better. We'll help you move- everything." Yoongi patted Jimin's back and Jimin released, sitting back.

"O-Okay." 

"So, about that pizza... Are you still up for it?" 

"Sure, why not. I might as well owe it to you based on what you just did." 

"Don't sweat it, Jim." Yoongi hopped up and grabbed his phone, proceeding to call the closest pizza place. He ordered a plain pizza as well as wings and a two bottles of soda. Yoongi didn't mind paying for the both of them. He knew he could afford it. 

The pizza soon arrived and the two spent the rest of the night on the floor eating and playing various card games. Yoongi hadn't laughed so much in his life. Jimin seemed to be able to forget all about his current situation. It was just something about Yoongi that gave Jimin that sense of being able to let go of every worry.

Yoongi was mainly happy because he could see a difference in the boy as the night went on. Jimin started as the puffy-eyed boy in the red sweater to the boy on the floor laughing so hard he might cry. Jimin hadn't felt this happy in... A long time. A very long time. 

Once three a.m rolled around, the sight was actually quite amusing. Cards were strewn over the carpeted floor, two open pizza boxes on the floor as well. Yoongi was asleep on his side, back against the wall. Jimin had fallen asleep on his stomach, wrapped in a blanket on the floor. 

They slept until nine when Jungkook came barging into the apartment. Yoongi always leaves a key in the light outside his door and he's guessing Jin told him where it was. 

"What the hell happened in here?" Jungkook said aloud, pulling both boys out of sleep. Yoongi pulled himself to his feet and rubbed his eyes. 

"Huh?" 

"Sorry- I need to borrow flour." Jungkook explained. 

"Why?" 

"Don't question it. I'm trying to make a cake with Tae. We have everything but flour. I'm assuming you have some."

"Why would you assume I have flour? You know the store is actually closer than driving all the way here." Yoongi mumbled and cracked his back a few times. 

Jimin sat up. His mouth hung half open and the blanket was hanging over his head. His eyes sat half open as he cocked his head at the sight of Jungkook. 

"Jimin?" Jungkook asked in shock. 

"Mhm," Jimin hummed, pulling himself to his feet. 

"So you two know each other?"

Yoongi pulled open the fridge, "I'd assume so." 

"Shut up you sarcastic piece of shit." Jungkook laughed and hit Yoongi's arm, "Seriously, though. Do you have flour?" 

"Second cabinet to the left." 

"Ah, thanks, Yoongles." Jungkook grabbed the bag and closed the cabinet, "How did you guys meet?" 

"He texted me asking if I was still up for adoption." Yoongi laughed and Jimin's face became red. 

"I told you I'm really bad at initiating conversations!" Jimin defended. 

"Whatever. From then on, we just kept talking. He comes by during my nightshifts sometimes. As you can see from the mess, he stayed over last night. He's never had pizza before, Kook! How did you guys survive growing up?" 

"We had pizza, he just never wanted it. Always so worried about what it would do to him. Suuuper self conscious. Always ate that gross healthy stuff when we were teenagers." 

"Jungkook! He didn't need to know that." Jimin mumbled the last sentence. Jungkook hurriedly left, waving goodbye and saying thank you again. 

"Don't worry about it, Jim. I'm that way, too." Yoongi put his hand on Jimin's arm, "Now, what do you say we get this cleaned up and then we go end it with that 'bitch-ass donkey-faced whore'?"

Jimin took in a shaky breath, "Okay, let's do it."